detention with a great conclusion

I made my way to Drama and slowly walked into the classroom trying not to get noticed but of course my luck is bad so it didn't end well.

"Skylar Phillips 1 hour detention tonight"

"but sir I have an excuse"

"I don't want to hear it"

"But si-"

"no miss Phillips sit down and be quiet"

About half way through the lesson Mr Matthews walked in and following him was one of the coolest looking people I have ever seen. she had bright blue hair, perfect eye liner flicks, black skinnies and an asking alexandria t-shirt and creepers. she looked amazing. I could faintly hear the music coming out of her earphones. Wait. bonjovi oh my god yes. Mr cumberbatch looks at her smiling. Thats a rare sight I'll tell you something.He coughs awkwardly after Mr Matthews left.

"so erm?"

"Talia"

"so Talia introduce your self"

"im Talia, im 16 and you don't need to know anything else about me since it's none of your buisness." she has a sassy personality shesh.

"ok...Talia go sit near Ebony please" I felt sympathy for her. For the rest of the lesson it was quiet and no one talked at all. The bell rang signaling dinner time.finaly.

*****************

Yet again me and my little group of friends sat in or usual place chatting about nothing.

"so what happenes when Mr Smith took you away?" oh crap they know. make something up quickly.

"erm he just told me to stay away from her" smooth Sky smooth

"oh ok then" oh wow they fell for it. I sat there silently while the rest of them talked. I noticed Mr Matthews and Talia walkin our way.

"Sky your friendly can Talia here sit with you?"

"ye if she wants too" I saw her smile amd that kinda made me smile. Now lets see how the rest of the day turns out.

******

English was my last lesson and me and Talia were sat together listening to music. We had Mrs pritchard who basically let us do anything. I saw The door slowly open and in walked Mr Smith. He looked at me and smiled. "can I just tell Skylar Phillips to come to my room for her detention please. Mr cumberbatch can't do it."

"ok sir I will"

"what the hell was that?"

"w-what," I ask genualy confused.

"what do you mean what?...you totaly blushed when that teacher came in the room"

"ye so hes cute" She just laughed. ebony came over to us.

"Oy Skylar you littke slut you better watch your back because I will get you back from what you did at break. Im going to kill you and break verybone in your body"

just as I was about to retaliate Talia pushsd in front and began shouting at Ebony.

"Don't you dare threaten her"

"what are you going to do about it mosher" Suddenly Talia grabbed Ebonys hand and turned her round pushing her to the floor and whispered somethin in her ear.

"Talia Jones 1 hours detention tonight. You will go to Mr Smith with skylar" She got off of Ebony and smiled at me. The end of the day soon came around and me and T.j my new nickname for her made our way to Mr Smith. We arrived and sat down.

"oh erm Talia can you go and give this to Mr Cumberbatch for me please?" Talia suddenly jumped up and ran out if the classroom to come back in a minute later. The dummy was so excited she forgot the note it's self. She left and Mr smith got up and came and sat by me. He began rubbing his hand up and down my leg. I scooted over abit so I was out of his reach.

"what's wrong?" he actually looked confused is he stupid.

"Nothing im fine" He smiled and then lent in to kiss me but I pulled him into a hug and just stayed there.

Talias pov:

ok so what do you do when a teacher gives you a note?. Me I read it and what I read was something that would change my thoughts on Mr Smith forever I love him. It read.
Im sending Talia to you so I can try and get something out of Skylar. yoy and Talia cam have some "alone time" if you know what I mean ;) I'll tell you how it goes. Good luck"

When sir said I should go see Mr Cumberbatch I jumped at the oppertunity and ran out toraly forgetting the reason for me going. After getting the note I walked up to his classroom and knocked on the door. He opened it and smiled at me welcoming me in the classroom. I gladly walked In and he came beside me and took my hands in his.

"you know Talia you should repel me but for some reason you attract me...is that wrong"

"no I really don't think it is". With that I backed him up against the wall and smashed my lips onto his. His hands roaming my body. It got more passionate but we were rudley interupted by a knock at the door. God damn it. He walked over and it turns out it was onlt skylar.

"Mr Smith says detentions over I'll cya tommorow."

"ok cya"I smiled at her and then walked back over to Mr Cumberbatch and went back into the make out session.