Graveyard Troubles

• Dedicated to My dog :3

"Annabeth!" Percy called into the endless woods. "Annabeth! Where are you!"

He had been searching for a long time. His feet hurt from running from that creepy girl Lesley and his throat was dry from yelling. But Annabeth was the one he needed most. He had to keep searching. He couldn't lose her again.

At that thought was when he approached a large brick middle school and saw her.

"Annabeth!" He jumped onto the pavement and sprinted towards her. She saw him and laughed with relief, running for him with her arms out streached. She pulled him into a bear hug that took the wind out of Percy, but he didn't care. He huged her just as tight.

She pulled back and grabbed his face. "Where have you been!"

"I woke up in the middle of the woods! You've been missing all the fun!"

"Oh, I highly doubt that." She kissed him, then grabbed his hand. "You won't believe what we found."

"Who's we?"

"Nico and I. He ended up in the library just like me."

"You ended up in a library?" Percy chuckled. "That's not ironic."

"Shut up, Seaweed Brain, this is serious." Her expression made it clear.

Percy nodded. "Alright. What is it?"

"Well..." She hesitated. Percy knew only bad could come from that. "Nico will explain it better. Come with me."

Percy obeyed and followed his girlfriend to the front of the building.

***

"Piper, wake up, you have a visitor."

"Hmm?" Piper had been having a beautiful dream about Jason and cotten candy and fireworks and was not pleased to be awoken from her first good dream in months, especialy for some old red-faced guy. But she sat up and looked him in the eye, her way of inviting conversation.

"I visited another paitent's room," He started. "And he asked me to tell you Jason asked for you."

Piper jumped up, forgiving the man for interupting her dream. "Jason? Jason Grace? Jason blond-fifteen-year-old-with-cut-on-lip Jason?"

The man smiled. "So you do know him. He wasn't sure."

Piper's eyebrows knit. "What do you mean, he wasn't sure?" The last thing Piper needed right now was another Amnesia boyfriend.

"We never got your last name, so neither we couldn't tell if you were his Piper or somebody else. Thats all."

Piper sighed with relief, then gasped.

"Wait, why is he in the hostpital? Is he okay? Is he hurt?" Then she remembered the harpies. "Oh, no..."

"Don't worry, he'll be fine, and so will you. The nurses say both of you should heal quickly. Jason is almost out of his cast already."

"A cast? Where?" Piper demanded.

"On his leg. But he'll be fine..."

Piper rubbed her forehead nervously. She could imagine Jason laying on his back in bed, a bloody, thick cast tightened around his leg, maybe some groans of pain. He must be feeling miserable!

"... But Jason is fine, the nurse said he is watching a movie right now."

"Oh." Piper said. "So he's awake." She perked up. "Can I talk to him?"

"Um, no. You both need your rest. You have some prett bad scars."

"But- but- " Piper tried to use her charmspeak but he was already headed out the door.