Percabeth??

"Percy, you've got to see this," Annabeth gaped at a book. It had been harder for her before to make out words because she was stressed, but with Hazel's help she could make out 'The Mark of Ath' on the cover was a picture of what looked like Jason and Percy on horses, swords raised. Piper had told her about this scene before.

"Percy, look, its you!"

"Annabeth, haven't we already declared this? We've been through four books already." Percy threw down his book.

They were sitting inside of a local library. They had wanted to keep moving, so they searches the blocks and found it the perfect place to sleep for the night, as long as nobody noticed them before they locked it up. The next morning they had found more books and couildn't help but run through them.

"Look at this," Nico pointed at his computer screen. "That's Percy, and Annabeth again, and Leo, and... is that me? Do I really look that retarded?"

"Let me see," Percy stood up and looked at Nico's screen. Annabeth could see it was the same kind of artwork as the picture Nico showed her at the school.

"You look so young in that picture," Annabeth stated to Percy. "It must have been when you were twelve."

Percy nodded sadly. Annabeth understood. She could tell he was stressed. A library was the last place he wanted to be, especially with everything going on, and the fact that he was horribly dyslexic.

Nico scrolled down his page with his mouse. He squinted at the screen. "What does that say? Pe- Perc... "

"Let me see." Hazel stood up. Annabeth bit her lip. She felt so bad for her, she wanted to scream. She was thankful Percy was okay, but she could only imagine how Hazel felt about Frank's death. She didn't know how that girl could manage keeping all of her feelings locked up all the time.

Hazel studied the screen. "I think... Perca... Percabe..."

Nico finished for her. "Percabeth?"

Percy raised his eyebrows, impressed. "Wow, you two are good at this. What does Percabeth mean?"

"What does it sound like, Seaweed Brain? The first part sounds like you and the last part sounds like me. Our names are mashed together."

Nico nodded. "Lots of pictures of you guys." He scrolled down. He looked almost irritated. "Lots of pictures. Do you two really kiss that much?"

"What?" Percy leaned so he could get a better view of the screen. "Oh my gods."

"What?" Annabeth said.

Percy hesitated, and Annabeth almost thought something was wrong until he said, "Is that me as a mermaid? Who drew that?"

Hazel sighed. "You two are pretty popular. Hey Nico, what's that?" She pointed to the screen. Nico clicked something. Annabeth moved next to Percy so she could see.

It was a picture of Hazel and Frank having their first kiss.

Hazel stiffened. Annabeth was almost sure she would burst into tears, but instead a single drop rolled down her cheek.

"Excuse me for a moment," She said before rushing to the bathroom.

"Hazel- oh, no." Annabeth said. She saw Percy looking down at the floor, hugging himself. She rubbed his arm.

Nico rubbed his arms and neck uncomfortably. "Um... should someone, ah.. comfort her?"

Nobody said a word.

"Alright then." Nico silently continued his research. Annabeth couldn't help but notice how much of a toughie Nico was.

Percy picked his book back up and pretended to read. Annabeth looked at Hazel's direction, but decided to let her be alone. They could talk about it later.