Percy's Playdate

Hi, everyone!!

So today I got a new follower! Its only been, like, a week and I only published my stories today and I still managed to get two followers!!! I would like to thank them, CrazyLaughter, as said before, and my newest one, Janlia. They have great stories! Thanks, guys!

Also check out my other stories, which I started and published today: My Expectations for 'Blood of Olympus', and Caleo One-Shots - How will they reunite?

Anyways, I'm not really sure where this story is going so far, and to tell you the truth I really just want it to end. Ideas are welcome!

Please comment!! Thanks for reading!

~Alex

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy stood with Annabeth outside a peaceful little house. It had lime green paint and sun yellow shades that went along nicely together. It smelled like oatmeal cookies and strawberry shortcake. Percy was almost excited to go in, but Annabeth insisted they waited outside.

They had left Hazel and Nico at the library. Percy had been really nervous about that, but Nico had acted responsible enough, and Hazel was the last person Percy would expect to make trouble. He and Annabeth had left them on their own, though, and after everything that had happened to Hazel, he felt guilty doing so. But he knew this trip might help them find their way back to the ship. Besides, would a twelve-year-old really convict murder like that? And blackmail? And Kidnapping?

Percy shuddered. Yes, yes they could.

Percy saw a boy running up to them. "Hi Annabeth!" He called. Annabeth put her face in her hands but looked up smiling. Percy could tell she was just being polite. "Hello, Charlie."

"Hey." The boy stopped in front of Annabeth. Then he looked at Percy. "Is this Mapercy?"

Annabeth sighed. "His name isn't really-"

The boy smiled and shook Percy's hand before Annabeth could finish. "Great! I'm Charlie, we talked on the phone this morning."

"That's right." Percy nodded, blushing from stupidity. "We did."

Charlie smirked. "Come inside. You want a drink or something?"

"Sure." Nodded Annabeth. They followed Charlie inside.

"So." Percy started as Charlie pulled out sodas from the freezer. "Where's your sister? Lesley?"

Charlie shrugged. "She got home before I did. She's probably upstairs reading or doing homework."

Percy stood. "Mind if I go talk to her?" He looked at Annabeth. She nodded in approval.

"Sure." Charlie shrugged. "Upstairs, first room to the right."

"Thanks." Percy left Annabeth and Charlie awkwardly standing. The last thing he heard Charlie say to her was, "So, you new in town?" Before he sprinted up the stairs.

Percy found the room easily. It was a simple white door with a fancy yellow sign labled 'Lesley'. Hard to miss. He knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" Asked a voice.

"Um, it's Percy." He didn't bother using his fake name. It was stupid and embarassing.

"Percy what?" She answered.

Percy hesitated. He shook his head. Just go for it, he thought.

"Percy Jackson."

"How old are you?"