Pizza

today I'm spending the day with Logan. I walk to his apartment I go up all ten floors of stairs. The elevator was taking to long. I knock on the door. "Hey Izzy" Ayla says. "Hey A" I say walking in. I see kong bolt to the door I kneel down and pat him as he tries to lick my face. "Hey Izzy" Logan says and takes Kong away. I look at my outfit in the mirror, black skinny jeans and a cropped jumper with Babygirl in the corner. I have my white converse on my hair out and straight. "So what's on the agenda today?" I ask. "We're going to the boys house as we record overs for their song" Logan says

I stand behind Logan as we enter the house. "Hey dude" Daniel says. "Sup" Jack says. "Hey Logan" Zach and Jonah says. "Hey guys" Jonah says. I chuck a donut at him in a plastic bag. "Thanks" Jonah says with a sly wink. "So Logan guess what" Daniel says. "We're going on tour" Zach exclaims. "Dude no way that's dope" Logan exclaims. I hug Zach congrats I smile watching their faces light up. "Can you believe it, we got a month" Jack says. "It wasn't definite and so we didn't tell you" Jack says. I look at Jonah glued to his phone. "Hey" I send a text to him. "Hello again cutie" he sends back. "So who you dming now?" I ask. "What's your Instagram then I'll reply 😏" he says. "Izzy_Belle101" I send him. I get a dm from him. "Cutie?" Is all it says. "Yes y?" I send him. "I'm dming you now" he says.

It's now afternoon around three. I watch as the boys pack. It's a month away why are thy packing, then again I always pack last minute. "So where's the food?" Logan asks. "Ten minutes" I reply. "I need the keys" I say. He gives me the keys to his car "the Yeti". "Your staying but I need someone to go with me" I say. "Oh right your only seventeen" Logan says. "Corbyn go with Izzy" Logan sas as he comes downstairs. "Ok coming" he says grabbing his coat. We walk down to the car and climb in, in silence.

We arrive at the grove. "Pizza!" I exclaim excitedly. I run inside Corbyn follows. "So what do you want, Logan will go for pepperoni, I'm getting meat lovers" I say. "Pineapple" Corbyn says. "Oh god your one of those people" I say in disgust. "Yes I'm one of those people" he says mocking me. "Fruit is not supposed to be on pizza" I say moving up in the line. "You disgust me" I say mockingly. "Hi what can I get you?" The cashier asks us. "Can I get a pepperoni, a meat lovers and pineapple pizza" I say. "Ok that's fifteen dollars" she says. I pay with my card and we sit down and wait. "Wait here" I tell Corbyn as I go outside. I see Natalie, and she's with a boy. "Natalie!" I call and she turns around I immediately recognise the boy, it's Ashton. "Oh my god you guys are so cute!" I exclaim running over. "Isabella what are you doing here?" Ashton asks. "Seeing my step brothers" I say. "Natalie is here on business what about you?" I ask him. "Well we're stopping here for about two days then my family is going to Colorado" he says. "Snowboarding?" I ask. He goes every yet with his family, yes we're friends me an Ashton. Corbyn walks up beside me with pizza. "Yay it's ready!" I exclaim. "Who's this?" Natalie asks looking at Corbyn. "Corbyn" he says shaking Natalie and Ashton's hands. "Hey I'm Natalie and this is Ashton" she says. "We gotta go" I say showing my phone that's exploded with texts from Logan, Zach and Jonah. "Bye Natalie and merry Christmas" I say hugging Natalie. "Bye guys" she says and we walk off.

"Foods here" I yell walking inside. I set the pizza out on the table taking a slice of meat lovers. The boys all scramble downstairs and start eating. "I found Natalie, she was with Ashton" I tell Logan. "So are they dating?" Logan asks. "I know they like each other but they haven't made anything official," I say. "Also Ash is going to Colorado for the holidays, his family always go snowboarding and skiing" I tell him. "You tell him everything don't you" Zach says. Yeah I'm really close to Logan and Jake. "Yeah we are really close" I say high-fiving Logan. "So when does Scarlett come back from university?" Daniel asks Jonah. "Scarlett is Daniels girlfriend" Logan tells me. "Cool" I say. "So they"re going on tour in a months then they are going to be back for the holidays" I clarify. "Yep" Logan says and takes another slice of pizza

"We're taking you to Jakes house" Logan says. It's now ten pm I can't stop yawning. Also the boys are we're just recording bits of songs and editing. Really boring. "Bye guys" I say and walk out the door into the car and we drive. "So Anthony's cousin is coming over in two weeks, But Anthony doesn't know" I tell Logan as we take a right. "So anyway you and Ayla" I say. "What about us?" Logan's asks. "Have you not seen the posts about you guys and the cute couple you would make, or are" I say nudging him. "We're here thank god" Logan exclaims. I open the door and walk in. I walk up the drive way and see cop light. I run to chad. "What's going on?" I ask. "Jakes being arrested" he tells me. I grab my phone and call My mom. "Hey mom I need help, Jakes being arrested!" I shout down the phone. "He was wasting police time" Chad tells me as I put my phone speaker phone. "I'm two hours away, call Greg" she says. "Ok bye mom, love you" I say and hang up as chad gets on the phone with Greg.

It's now ten thirty the cops are still here, "Chad Look!!" I scream. "What" he says. I point to the clown down the driveway. "What do we do" I ask him. The police walk up to the clown. He starts laughing and then runs to us...

Cliffhanger hehehe
See you guys next time!

Peace ✌️