Birthday Party

Kenzie and I walk downstairs it's now six and Jake is bringing guests through, my mom as Bradley are here, team ten plus Tessa and Tristan Andy and McKenzie Altig Maddison and Kyler, Taytum and Oakley, Logan, Ayla and Evan. I look around and see the boys all in one corner of the garden. I walk outside with Kenzie right by my side. "Hey Birthday girl!!" Tessa calls to me and comes over. "Hey Tessa hey Tristan" I say to them. "You lookin fine girl" Tessa says making me laugh. "Happy birthday" Tristan says hugging me. "Thanks" I say. I see Kenzie already made her way over to the boys. Kenzie is a year younger than me, she's sixteen almost seventeen.

I grab a drink making my way through the crowd. I find Jake. "Is there any alcohol at the party?" I ask. "Yeah but you need a bright orange wrist band" Jake says. So the drinks on the table are non alcoholic" I say. "Yep" he replies. "You look gorgeous tonight" he says. "Jake come here" Kade calls for him. "See ya" he says and walks off. I find my way to Jonah. His jaw drops as he looks at me. I laugh a little shyly and go red. "Your beauty amazes me" he says. I laugh at that. "You look really good" I say looking at his white Gucci shoes, black ripped jeans a tight white shirt and black leather jacket. "Thanks" he says with an adorable smile. "Aww look at the cute couple" Maddison says. I smile turning around as Jonah stands behind me his arms around me. "Happy birthday" Kyler says coming up behind Maddison with the twins. "Thanks Guys" I say. "Oh right you haven't met" I say. "This is Jonah, Jonah meet Maddison, Kyler, Taytum and Oakley" I say. "Hey mate" Kyler says "hey" Jonah says. "You guys are the cutest family ever" I say. "Thanks" Maddison says. "Well we're gonna get drinks, do any have alcohol?" Kyler asks. "The drinks on the tables are alcohol free but if you go up to the mini bar and show an orange wristband like those you can get an alcoholic drink" I say.

"I'll be back in a second" Jonah says leaving my side. I walk over to Kenzie, Zach and Jack. "Hey guys" I say. "Hey" Kenzie says putting her arm around my shoulders. "You guys having fun?" I ask. "Yeah, I like the song choices" Zach says smiling. Most of the music has been Why Don't We songs. "I couldn't give you one reason not to play these songs" I say. "Where JoJo?" Jack asks. "I don't know he just said he'd be back in a second" I say. "Where is Danny and Bean?" I ask. "We gotta go" Zach says dragging Jack away. "Weird" I say. "Hey what's up my good people" I hear Jake call over the music. "It's that time already, I wanna call the birthday girl to the stage" Logan says. I walk up as Jake helps me up. "Happy birthday little sis" they say. I look at them confused then I turn around and see all five boys. They start singing happy birthday. Eventually everyone joins in. They all have tuxedos on, Goddamit Jonah looks hot.

I laugh with enjoyment as they sing. Eventually the song ends and everyone cheers. I cheer along with them. I didn't notice but Jake and Logan have snuck off. They come back with a two tier chocolate cheesecake. I count eighteen candles. "Make a wish" Logan says. I blow out the candles making my wish. I see Taytum and Oakley wondering around. "Who remembers when ever somebody cut the cake you had to kiss the closes boy" Jake says. "Oh lord" I say. "Let's bring that back!" Logan exclaims. They hand me a knife. I feel Jonah come up behind me resting his head on my shoulder. I smile and cut the cake. I turn my head and kiss his cheek.

I find Taytum and Oakley. "They look exhausted" I say. "Kyler had to go home and get pyjamas so they're more comfortable" Maddison tells me. "Do you wanna put them in my bed, they can sleep there and I'll put my iPad on FaceTime and connect it to your phone" I say. "Oh thank you so much" Maddison says. I walk inside as security lets us in. I walk up to my room opening the door I untuck the duvet and Maddison puts the girls to sleep. I put the face time on my iPad so they can be seen. I give Maddison my old phone so she has hers if she needs it.

I come back outside and see everybody laughing. "And then she ran onto the football field just to annoy her dad who was coaching" Kenzie says making them all laugh. "You did not just tell them that story" I say looking at Kenzie. "Sorry but what did you expect" she says. "Nothing less" I say. I put my arm around Daniels shoulders. "Hey bestie" I say. "Hey birthday girl" he says. "So did Alex show?" I ask. "Shh they don't know about her" he says. "But yes she was there" he says with a grin. "Izzy I got you a present" Corbyn says coming out of nowhere. "You confuse me so much" I say. He shrugs giving me a glasses case. I open them and see a pair of white goggles. "You shouldn't have" I say hugging him. "Try them" he says. I put them on. "I literally can't see a thing" I say. I put my hands up. "You're still wearing it" Kenzie explodes. I take the goggles off. "Wearing what" I ask. "The ring" she says. I look at the infinity ring on my pinky finger. I glare at her. "You didn't tell them" she says stating the obvious. "No I didn't" I say. "Izzy show me your car" Kade says coming over. "Sure follow me" I say. The boys follow. "Sexy" Jack says. Kade takes a look at it. "That reminds me" I exclaim. I run inside and come back with a giant poster. "Sexy Car Parking Only" is read on the sign. I put it beside Justin's Ferrari. I start the engine up and drive the car in. "All done" I say getting up. "I heard the engine what's going on?" Jake asks Logan follows. "Just putting my car in its rightful spot" I say. "I taught you to much" Logan says, laughing. "It's still my birthday, you can't do anything" I say looking at my watch it's ten thirty. Jake rolls his eyes. "You know you love me" I say smiling.

It's now eleven thirty and nearly everyone has gone home. I'm sitting on the grass with the guys and Kenzie. "So how did you like your birthday?" Corbyn asks. "Your present made my night" I say. "Aww Your so sweet" Corbyn says. I look a Logan screaming. "Back in a second" I say getting up. "Logan drink down" I say. "You are not driving home" I tell Logan. "Jake, Logan is crashing here" I tell Jake and bring Logan in. I put him on the couch. Jake, Erika and Chance and Anthony are still outside with us. I come out to the boys standing up. "We're gonna head off," Jack says I hugs all of them. "Thanks so much for coming" I say. "I'm gonna go to my hotel, My pyjamas are there" Kenzie says. I hug her. "Love you I'll see you soon" I say. "Come with us Kenzie" Zach says. I hug her. "Thank you for being here, I'll be at the hotel at seven to pick you up" I say as she pulls away. "You won't even be up till nine" she says. I laugh at her comment. "Bye Bye Kenzie" I say waving her off.
————————————————————————hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter
Xoxo
Peace ✌️