Jonah Birthday

We finish eating and head to the boys house. I grab my duffel bag from the back of the car and  follow them inside. I head upstairs and get changed in Jonah's room.

i come downstairs and see the boys laughing as jack scrambles out of a pile of pillows and blankets

i come downstairs and see the boys laughing as jack scrambles out of a pile of pillows and blankets. I laugh with the boys standing beside Jonah. Jack comes out glaring at the guys. I run and jump onto the pillows as I bounce. I laugh getting up as everyone smiles watching me act like a little kid. "What did you expect?" I ask. They all laugh and we get to work making a blanket fort with pillows.

It's now seven pm. We go to the nearest shopping centre. Daniel pulls a shopping cart and Zach and I jump in. We all laugh. Daniel starts chucking all sorts of bags in. Chips, popcorn, lollies, chocolate and other essentials. We pull up at the cash register as our cashier laughs as Zach and I take things out and place them on the counter from the cart. "Have a good night" he says with a smile. We all laugh and unload bags of lollies into the car. We pass the beach on the way to the house. I pull over and climb out of the drivers seat.

We walk along the beach. "Lets race" I exclaim jumping on Jonah's back. He holds me up as Zach gets on Jacks bag and Daniel gets on Corbyn's. "Ready set go" I yell as everybody starts running. Everybody starts tripping. I hear Zach land with a thud and Jonah trips to. I land on top of him laughing. "#Jella" Zach yells. "Jella Jella!" They all chant. I get up helping Jonah up. "Ayye WE WON!!" Daniel and Corbyn cheer. I laugh as they jump around.

Zachs Instagram

ZachHerron: #Jella I ship it Liked by: LoganPaul JackAveryMusic Corbynbesson JonahMarais Izzy_R_Paul

Liked by: LoganPaul JackAveryMusic Corbynbesson JonahMarais Izzy_R_Paul. SeaveyDaniel and 2,389 others
Load comments...
///
We hang out at the beach for a little while longer then head home. We upload the grocery's and everyone gets into pyjamas I change into my short grey cotton shorts and a pink crop top. I wander downstairs and find Daniel sitting on the counter. "Who's Alex?" I ask making him jump. "A friend" he says. "Liar, you like her" I say. "But she lives in New Jersey" Daniel says sadly. "Send her tickets to the tour" I say. "That's an awesome idea thanks" he says. I sit beside him watching him and waiting for the others to come down. "Are you gonna be ok?" Daniel asks. "While we're on tour" he adds on. "I'm gonna miss you guys loads" I say. "Your like family you're also my best friends" I say. "What about Jonah" he says nudging me. "Oh lord" I sigh. "I'm so excited for you guys but I'm gonna miss you so much, I really like Jonah like a lot and I don't want him to leave" I say.

Jonah's POV
I walk downstairs in my pyjamas to here Isabella talking about me.  "What about Jonah" Daniel says nudging her. "Oh lord" she sigh. "I'm so excited for you guys but I'm gonna miss you so much, I really like Jonah like a lot and I don't want him to leave" She says. I watch her lean into Daniel and it hits me with force. I'm gonna be seven month without Isabella. I wouldn't be able to handle that. What if we meets someone else? All these thoughts rush through my head. Corbyn comes downstairs. "You alright" he asks quietly. I nod.

(Still in Jonah POV)
We sit and watch Isabella's favourite Netflix series, fuller house. It's a cool series. She's sitting on my lap, we decided to take the fort down and just sleep on the couches. I grabbed a grey blanket and wrapped it around me and Izzy. I look at her face as she smiles watching the tv. She leans back resting her head on my chest.  

ISABELLA POV.
I Wake up seeing a note on Jonah's ear. I bet you Corbyn did this. I take it off. Went out back at 12 -4/5 Of WDW. I laugh at the note I feel Jonah stir. I look up at him. Today is his birthday. I kiss him twice until he decides to open his eyes. "Happy Birthday!" I exclaim. I kiss him again and he smiles waking up. "That is the best way to wake up on my birthday. He says stretching. They are leaving tonight at eight for the tour. I wonder to my bag and pull out a present and card. He's shifted so now he's laying longways on the couch. I sit on him and kiss him again. I give him his card. It reads: To Jonah, happy birthday you deserve the world an more, thank you for being there for me and have fun on tour. Love from Izzy xxx. "Thanks Izzy" he says. I hand him a flat box in wrapping paper. He tears the wrapping paper off. It reveals a leather flat box. He opens the box. "Do you like it?" I ask. "I love it" he says genuinely. It's a chain necklace, gold and a silver ring with Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich engraved on the outside. I put the chain on for him and he puts the ring on his right and ring finger. We get up. "Breakfast?" I ask. "Pancakes" He exclaims. I agree and grab the pancake mix out of the fridge. I start cooking.

Jonah POV
I fiddle with the ring reading my name over it again. I must ask her before we leave tonight. I watch her making breakfast. Her hair is out and naturally wavy and her face free of any traces of makeup. "What?" She asks. "Your so beautiful" I say smiling at her beauty. She blushes and finishes making the pancakes. We finish eating and it's now nine thirty. "The boys will be back in half an hour" she tells me. I nod.

Happy Birthday Jonah❤️❤️❤️
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Peace ✌️