1 month (July)

It's been one month since the boys left they are doing so well. The other day I got a text from Daniel

D- hey Izzy
I-hey Danny boi
D-we've got the New Jersey show tonight
I- wooo is Alex coming?
D-yeah but I don't know what to do, this is my first time meeting her
I- Well did she ignore your texts, no she made the decision to come to the show! She obviously wants to meet you and if she doesn't show up then she's no good for you❤️
D-thanks how are you, I haven't seen you in many vlogs.
I- yeah just having withdrawal symptoms, if you think about it spent almost all of my time with you guys. How are you guys doing
D- Corbyn is pumped he love travelling, Zach and Jack are just them. Jonah spends most of his time reading Harry Potter. Me, I just hang out with who ever or go and explore
I- that's great, oh crap I go to go Jake is here with a merch gun
D- 😂 good luck
I- thx
Jake barges into my room with a merch gun. "I'm awake!" I yell before he can shoot. "Well we've got a photo shoot today, you coming?" Jake asks. "Do I have to stand in front of a camera" I ask Jake. "Nope" he replies. "I'll be down soon" I say. He walks out of my room. I get out of bed and take a shower.
Shirt

leggings and shoes

leggings and shoes

(Not wearing Nike Jacket) I tie my hair into a high ponytail and walk downstairs

I tie my hair into a high ponytail and walk downstairs. "When did you get that done?" Kade asks looking at my small blue jewel belly button piercing. "Three weeks ago" I say. "So how is your family?" I ask Kade. He went to Michigan to see his family for two weeks. "Good everyone is happy" he says walking with me as we go outside Jake is vlogging. "Hello baby sis" Jake says as I stand beside him. "Were getting photos done" Jake says. "What do you mean we're" I say. "You and me" he says. I slap his chest. "You're such a liar" I say angrily. He pulls his phone out and goes through my instagram. "You're So photogenic" he says. I just glare at him. "Well Kade's the photographer" Jake says. "It's true" Kade says. "I really hate you" I say. Erika pulls up I run over. "My pair of Goat sweats are at Logan's house and he's in Hawaii do you have a pair" I ask Erika. "Yeah in the merch store in a box somewhere" She says. I run inside and find them and take them to my room.

I come outside to see everybody by the pool. Erika and Jake are posing in Jerika merch. I grab my phone out.
I- hey
J-hey red
I-how do you do it?
I-pose infront of a camera without being a statue?
J-I pretend it's a phone and it's going on instagram.
I- I gotta go Jake s calling me xxx
J- bye red xxxx
"You miss him don't you" Jake says sitting beside me. I rest my head against him and he puts his arm around me. "Yeah, I only got one day with him and soon you'll be gone" I say. "What do you mean" he says. "I saw you booking those tickets to Hawaii" I whisper. "Do you wanna go to the boys show for your birthday?" Jake asks. It's my birthday on August 2oth. "Really" I exclaim. "Sure if you want" Jake says. I squeeze Jake. "So they'll be in New York" I say. "Awesome!" Jake exclaims. "Will I still be able to make to the fight?" I ask. "Yeah don't worry" Jake says.

Jake chucks me over his shoulder. He's vlogging. We just finished the photos. I get Erika to record this for my instagram. I shuffle around and mange to get on Jakes shoulders. We finished the shoot and have been playing in the pool.
outfit:

"Erika record this" Jake says

"Erika record this" Jake says. I wiggle around and sit on Jakes shoulders. Jake jumps into the pool and sends me flying. I emerge from the water and jump on Jakes back. He dives underwater with me. I climb out of the pool and get a drink. I post the video of me on his shoulders and put three pictures of me and him in the pool on my story
Instagram(story)
Caption: Pool day with Jake
Instagram(post)
Like brother like sister, pool days with Jake
Liked by JonahMarais Corbynbesson Zachheron JackAveryMusic SeaveyDaniel ErikaCostell JakePaul LoganPaul ChadTepper SunnyMalouf and 10,374 others
Comments
JonahMarais: Lookin Good
SeaveyDaniel: looks like fun
User1: siblings
User2: they look so happy
User3: she's using Jake for the fame
Zachheron: Take me there
—-/————/

It's now the afternoon Jake is vlogging again. I'm sitting beside the pool with my feet dangling in the pool. I face time Jonah. He doesn't pick up. I check the time it's now four they are probably busy. I get up and climb the rocks. I get a recording of Jake on superzoom as he vlogs. I post it on Instagram story and tag him.

Jonah POV
I sit on the bus as we drive to our next concert spot. I fiddle with ring Izzy gave me. "You alright man?" Jack asks. "Yeah" I reply. "What's up?" He asks. "It's Izzy's Birthday next month when we arrive in New York" I say. "Don't worry mate everything will work out" Jack says to me.

Jacks POV
It was so hard for me not to tell him. Seeing my best friend, brother even so down so sad it killed me.
*Earlier today*
I was just sitting in my bunk on my phone
I-Izzy N-Noodles
I- hey noodle head
N- hey Izzy
I- I need your help.
N- what's up!
I-it's my birthday and I'm flying to New York to see you guys.
N- that's awesome
I- yeah I need your help with the details.
- - - - —. — —