Jonah's birthday pt.2

The boys come back after Isabella leaves. She went to change and get Logan. "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Jonah! Happy birthday to you!!" They sing bringing a smile to my face. "Thanks guys" I say excitedly hugging them. Before I know it there is piles of wrapped boxes on my lap. I laugh as the urge me to open them. I open the first card. From Zach. I open the box and see a scrapbook. It's full o photos of me as a baby, then me on a stars and with the boys and a few empty pages for me to add more photos into. "Thanks dude" I say hugging him. I open Daniels present. It's a pair of white vans. "Thanks danny boy" I say laughing. Jack: Harry Potter collection of books. "Thanks mate" I say. I said I would start reading these for the tour. Corbyn got me an eggplant? "Only you would do this" I say laughing at Corbyns gift. He then gives me another box. It's this really cool mini party light that spins and projects illusions on the ceiling. "Thanks Guys I love the gifts" I exclaim hugging them.

Isabella's POV
I come home to Logan's apartment. He's vlogging. "Oh look my baby sister is back from her boyfriends house" Logan says. "He's not my boyfriend and I'm heading back, we're having his birthday party today you dumbass" I say. "I know" Logan says. "So what did you get him?" I ask Logan. "A record of, Why don't we just, These girls and Tell me" he says. "That's dope" I say. "Well hurry up we've got an hour" I say walking in my room. I get into my favourite outfit that Jonah chose

I walk out of my room and see Logan playing with Kong and Maverick

I walk out of my room and see Logan playing with Kong and Maverick. "You ready?" I ask Logan. He has a pair of jeans on, with his Gucci shoes and a 'dress up' maverick tee. "Looking good" he says. I pull out my phone and get a picture of Logan and I together. We walk out of the apartment Logan has his vlog camera and his present. We take the half an hour drive to the boys house.

We arrive and see three cars on the drive way and lawn. We pull up in Logan's yeti. He vlogs. "So now we're at the Why Don't We boys house for Jonah's birthday" he says. "Im here with baby sister Izzy" he says. "Smile" he says pointing the camera at me. I take the camera from him and show the Logang his outfit. "Looking good" I say. He vlogs as we walk up to the door. I knock. "Hey Corbyn" I say hugging him. He lets us in. The boys have dressed up, Jack is wearing a pair of jeans and a black shirt and vans, nothing new. All the boys have jeans and Black or white shirts on. "We're in the kitchen" He says leading us in. I see Jonah's family and Daniels older sister. "Heyo!" Logan calls to the boys. "Hey dude" the says hugging him. "Happy birthday man" Logan says giving Jonah his present. He opens the paper revealing the records. "These are sick" he says "thanks Logan" Jonah says hugging him with a smile.

"Hey Izzy!" Jonah calls me over. "Happy birthday" I say hugging him. "Isabella this is my mom Carrie and dad Tim" he introduces us. "Mom dad this is Isabella" he says. "Hi" I say shaking their hands. "She's so much prettier in real life" his mother Carrie says. I giggle a little. "Yes she's stunning" Jonah says making me blush. "JoJo!" I hear a girl call for him. "Esther!" He calls hugging her. "Izzy this is my Sister Esther, my brother Zebulon and other sister Svea" he says. "So this is Izzy" Svea says with a smile. "She's even more gorgeous than what you show and tell" she says embarrassing Jonah. I smile at his embarrassment. I talk with his family to a bit.

"Jonah your gonna hate me" I say. "Why?" He asks. "So Svea told me all about the baby photos do you have any?" I ask. "Svea really" Jonah groans. "Here honey" Carrie says excitedly showing me photos of adorable baby Jonah. "He was so cute," I say. "What happened?" I ask laughing at his face. "She's got a good sense of humour" Tim say smiling. "Thank you" I say smiling. "Well I'll see you later" I say. "Bye sweetie" Carrie calls. "Hey Danny Boy" I say putting my arm around him. "Meet my sister" he says. "Isabella this is Anna, Anna this is Isabella" he introduces us. "Hi" I say. "So this is the bestfriend you talk about" Anna says. "Well She is my best friend" he says. I talk with Anna for a bit and slowly make my way around and back to Logan. "Hey KC" I say seeing Daniels cousin. "Hey IzzyBelle" she says hugging me. "Hey Logan" I say standing beside him. "Having fun?" He asks. "Yeah, I met Jonah's family" I say excitedly. "Are you two dating?" KC asks. "No," I say. "Izzy!" Corbyn Calls me over smiling as I walk to him. "See ya guys" I say leaving KC and Logan. "Hey Corbyn whats up?" I ask. "What did you get Jonah?" He asks. "The gold chain he's wearing and the ring on his ring finger on his right hand" I say. "Cool" he replies.

It's now one and we're cutting the cake. "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Jonah happy birthday to you!" We all sing. He blows out the candles. "Make a wish" his mom says. "What was your wish?" Svea asks. "Please tell me" she pleads. "You promise not to tell anyone" he asks her. "Yes I promise" she says excitedly. She climbs onto his lap. He then whispers something in her ear. Her eyes widen as she laughs cheekily. "You can't tell anyone" he says. "I won't" she replies with a smile and sits on his lap. Jonah cuts the cake. It's chocolate cake. I take a piece and one for Logan. "It's came you cant say no" I tell him. He takes it's from me. I eat the cake, it's sooo good. I put my plate in the rubbish.

It's now one thirty and everyone is still here. I walk outside and get some fresh air. Jonah follows me out. We move to the brick wall where no one can see us. He kisses me cupping my cheek and placing a hand on my waist. I put my hands around his neck. "Happy birthday" I say pulling away and smiling. "Can I ask you something" he asks me. "Sure" I say. "Isabella rose you are the most amazing person I have met, you light up my life and make me smile everyday. He says. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me. I smile from ear to ear. "Yes of course" I say kissing him again. "Birthday wishes so come true" he says kissing me again. "I was your birthday wish?" I ask him. He nods and kisses me again.