Its Jakes Turn to babysit

I wake up to Jonah looking at me. "Morning" I whisper. "You're So adorable" he whispers back. I smile at him. "Bezza!" I instantly recognise the voice. "Lounge room Jake!" I call back. All the boys walk outside to the pool. Jonah still lays down on the couch "let go" I whisper he lets me sit up and he sits beside me. "Did you really just wake up?" Jake asks. "Yes do you have a problem with that" I ask. "No not really" he replies looking at Jonah. I move myself into Jonah's lap resting my head against his chest. I feel Jonah tense up as I laugh. Jake smiles seeing the joke. "Fifteen minutes" Jake says walking outside to the other boys. "Did you really have to do that?" Jonah asks. I kiss his cheek. "Yes" I say getting up. I look outside and see KC and Jake Teasing Logan while the others laugh.

I get changed (without jacket/ cardigan)

I walk outside to see Logan and Jake laughing with everyone as KC beside Logan, she's holding his hand

I walk outside to see Logan and Jake laughing with everyone as KC beside Logan, she's holding his hand. I walk out side I put on hot res lipstick. "Holy crap!" Jake exclaims. "You never wear red lipstick unless it's Halloween" he says. I don't really like makeup. I shrug. "Well I'll see you later" Jake says. I hug each of the guys and kiss Jonah's cheek leaving a bright kiss mark on his cheek. I smile following Jake out the door.

I go onto Instagram while we drive to the team 10 house. I see Jonah has posted a picture of himself with the red lipstick mark on his cheek.

(AUTHOR DOESNT WANT WIERD SEARCH HISTORY SO WE GONNA PRETEND)
JonahMarais: 💋
COMMENTS DISABLED

I smile at the post as we pull up at the team 10 house. I jump out of the Tesla and run over to Apollo. I hug the best dog in the world. "Hey Izzy" Erika says walking outside. "Hey Erika, do you have any make up wipes" I ask. "Your wearing makeup, since when" she asks. "It's only once" I say. "Then why did you wear it?" She asks. I blush. "She has a boy friend" Jake says. "He's not my boyfriend" I exclaim. "You want him to be" he says. "Did you not see his smile, he's adorable!" I exclaim. "Who?" Erika asks. "Jonah Marais" I reply without thinking. This one?" She asks showing me his Instagram. "Yeah" I reply. "So that's why you put the makeup on" she replies nudging me and smiling. "You've got a boyfriend? Since when?" Kade exclaims coming Down the stairs. "I don't have a boyfriend" I say. "Look" Erika says showing Kade the photo of Jonah with lipstick on his cheek. "Can I just have a makeup wipe?" I ask Erika. "Sure" she says and we go upstairs and remove the lipstick.

I walk into the kitchen where Erika is vlogging. I see Jake sitting down with Lauren sitting beside him, they won't stop screaming. "What's this?" I ask Erika. "Game show, who knows me better, boyfriend or Bestfriend" Erika says. "They wont shut up" Erika says. "I won!" Jake yells. "No you didn't!" Lauren screams back. "Just spend the day with me!" I exclaim. "Actually forgot that I gotta go" I say looking at my phone. "Bye guys" I say. I race to my room. I answer the text from Jonah
(J- Jonah I- Isabella)

J- hey red
I- red?
J- red lipstick red heart ❣
I- red blood red eyes
J- you ruin everything
I- so I ruined any chance I had with you?
J- so you like me?
I- are you blind?
J- so yes then?
I- YES
J- so tomorrow at ten in the morning. I'll be there
I- I'm at Jakes for the next week
J- see you then
I- Bye Bye ❤️

Jonah's POV
I go to text Isabella but decide to change er contact
Red ❤️💋
J- hey red
I- red?
J- red lipstick red heart ❣
I- red blood red eyes
J- you ruin everything
I- so I ruined any chance I had with you?
J- so you like me?
I- are you blind?
J- so yes then?
I- YES
J- so tomorrow at ten tomorrow morning. I'll be there
I- I'm at Jakes for the next week
J- see you then
I- Bye Bye ❤️
I close my phone and walk out onto the balcony with the boys. "You ready for tour?" Jack asks me handing me a lemonade. "One week" I sigh. "You gonna miss your girlfriend?" Daniel teases. "She's not my girlfriend " I reply. "So then why are you smiling like that?" Zach asks. "Huh?" I ask. "Oh yeah I'm going out with Isabella tomorrow" I say. "That's great! Where you taking her?" He asks. "Disneyland" I tell them. "Cool" Corbyn says.

Isabella POV
I wake up the next morning to a merch gun. "I'm never coming back, you realise this" I say dragging myself out of bed. "Also I'm going out for the day" I tell Jake. "Where?" He asks. "Disneyland with Jonah" I say. "Have fun" Jake says and runs off to torture other people.
I get changed.

Hair

It's now nine thirty

It's now nine thirty. I come downstairs for breakfast. I make a fruit salad. "Jonah's here" Jake says coming down the stairs. He's got a pair of black jp sweats and a white jp shirt. I put my phone, purse and other essentials into my bag. I walk outside and see him pull up in a Ford 2017 got mustang. "Hey" I wave as he gets out of the car in a white bomber jacket, black jeans, black shirt and a pair of black high top vans. "Hey Jonah" Jake says. "Hey Jake" he replies. "Have fun" Jake says. "Uncle Kade is here" Kade says walking out to us. "Back by four pm latest and I want texts every hour to know your safe" Kade continues. "Do this with Jerika's kid" I say and climb in the passenger seat.

We pull up at Disneyland. I walk inside the gates greeted by Mickey Mouse. We continue past the Disney characters. "Splash mountain" I say and we race over.

Hey guys thanks for reading
Xoxo
Peace ✌️