Jonah's Birthday part 3

Jonah and I walk inside our fingers intertwined. Svea runs up to Jonah. "Did you ask her?" She was excitedly. "Yep" he says kissing my cheek. "It's official Corbyn yells. "Jella is real!" Zach yells. I laugh at their reactions. "I told them earlier that I was gonna ask you" He whispers. "So you two are dating now?" Logan asks. "Yep!" I reply happily. "Finally it took you long enough!" Jack an Daniel exclaim. I laugh at that comment.
Instagram

JonahMarais: it's official!! Jella is real @ Izzy_R_Paul

📷: SeaveyDaniel
Liked by: Izzy_R_Paul. LoganPaul JakePaul SeaveyDaniel JackAveryMusic Corbynbesson Zachheron ErikaCostell and 100, 234, 864 others
Comments
LoganPaul: That's my sister
JakePaul^
SeaveyDaniel: Best photographer ever, your welcome
Corbynbesson: The ship is sailing! Happy birthday Jonah
Zachheron:^
User 1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONAH
User2: THEY ARE SO CUTE
User3: ugh he could do better
JonahMarais: user2 She's the best there is
Izzy_R_Paul
Izzy_R_Paul: ^ ❤️❤️❤️ JonahMarais
————
Instagram

Izzy_R_Paul: why don't we just love❤️ #Jella Liked by: LoganPaul JakePaul ErikaCostell JackAveryMusic JustinRoberts Corbynbesson Zachheron SeaveyDaniel whydontwemusic and 4,972 othersComments JakePaul: love you sis Congrats LoganPaul: ^User 1: #Je...

Liked by: LoganPaul JakePaul ErikaCostell JackAveryMusic JustinRoberts Corbynbesson Zachheron SeaveyDaniel whydontwemusic and 4,972 others
Comments
JakePaul: love you sis Congrats
LoganPaul: ^
User 1: #Jella CUTEST COUPLE EVER
user2: ugh  😑
Corbynbesson: took long enough @ JonahMarais @ IzzyRPaul
Zachheron: ^
SeaveyDaniel : ^^
JackAveryMusic: ^^^
WhyDontWeMusic:^^^^ she listens to our songs!
————————————————————————
It's now three in the afternoon everyone has gone home, Logan is here with us, at the boys house. I sit on Jonah's lap as he cuddles me. I sit up from Jonah. I snatch Logan's phone. "You got her number?!" I exclaim. He takes back his phone. "Who" Daniel asks. "KC" I say. "Don't break her heart" Daniel says. I snuggle into his chest again. "Have you finished packing?" Logan asks the boys. "Yep" They reply. "Seven months" I mumble quietly. Jonah kisses my head. I get up and walk up the stairs. "Oh lord what are you doing now?" Jonah asks chasing after me. I run into his room he follows me. I look in hi wardrobe and pull out Jonah's favourite red hoodie, it has lifeguard on it. I put it on. "What did you expect?" I ask. He picks me up as I wrap my legs around his waist. He kisses me. I kiss him back. "You realise I'm keeping this hoodie forever. I say. He smiles. Logan texts me. "I'm leaving see me when you get home" he says. "Bye I reply" and turn my phone off.

It's now five pm, the boys have to leave for a talk show, but I'm coming yay! I walk down the stairs with Jonah, I see their manager here. "Hey" Jonah says. He holds my hand. "So thy have outfits for you there" their manager says. "Then you will be taken to the tour buses" he informs them. "Let's go" Corbyn says walking out the door.

We arrive at the studio and I watch as the boys get changed and their makeup done. I stand in the audience at the front row. "What's up guys we're back and today we have got..." the presenter says. "Why don't we!" The boys exclaim finishing her sentences. "So boys to day we set up a challenge" the male host says. "So today we have bought in our honesty wheel" she says. "So the wheel have truth or dare but if you don't tell the truth or don't want to you can do the dare" she continues. "Let's do this" Jack exclaims.

"Ok Jack your first" he steps up to the wheel and spins it. "What was the last thing you texted and to who" the host asks. "Not saying" he says immediately. He spins the wheel and it lands on "let somebody wax your leg" the host asks. "Where's the wax?" Zach asks. Zach puts the wax strip on Jacks leg. "Ready" he says "1, 2-" he tears the wax strip off. Jacks face grimaces in pain. "Goddamit" he says. He pulls his jeans down. "Jonah your next" the host says as he stands up. He spins the wheel. "Who was the last person you kissed?" They ask. Jonah runs down to me and kisses me. I laugh. He walks off I grab his hand. "Why did you kiss me? QHave you kissed somebody else!" I say making a scene. "It's been five hours and you're already cheating on me" I say being over dramatic. "I regret everything" he says. "So you regret being my boyfriend" I say. He kisses me again. I laugh and let him go. I hear the crowd laugh and see everyone smiling. "Well you've answered that" he says. "Zach your up" the presenter says. He spins the wheel. "Did you have an imaginary pet growing up?" They ask him. "Uhh no" he replies. "That was easy" he says. "Daniel!" The presenter says. He spins the wheel. "Have you ever walked into a wall" they ask him. "Yes" he replies. "Story time" Jonah exclaims. "I was four and being chased by a crazy duck" he says.  "Great story" Jack says applauding "great, Now Corbyn" the presenter says. "Saving best til last" Corbyn says spinning the wheel. "Who's your favourite? Mom or dad"  They ask. "Dare" he says spinning the wheel. "Crack an egg over your head" they say. Jonah walks up beside Corbyn with an egg. He smashes it over his head. "Aww thanks" Corbyn  says sarcastically. They end the show and the boys head backstage. I go to them helping Corbyn wash the egg out of his hair. He gets it all out. I sit on Jonah's lap on the chair waiting for the manger to come and pick them up. He walks in the room and the boys get ready to go.
We drive to the tour bus, all their luggage is loaded. I still have Jonah's hoodie on. "You ready?" The manager asks. Jonah's family is here to say good bye. I hug all the boys, leaving Jonah and his family alone. "See you guys I love you all" I say. Jonah comes up to me. I bury my face into his chest. He holds me like that. I look up with a smile and kiss him slow and passionately. "All right time to go" the manger calls. "Bye bye" I say and kiss Jonah again. They all wave good bye from the window as the bus takes off.