Tour

It's now Sunday it's 10 am. I'm extremely excited for two reasons. 1. I get to spend the day with my best friends and stay over the night. 2. The boys go on tour tomorrow. I walk downstairs from my room where I spent the day getting ready.
Outfit:

my hair is out for once it's curly and wavy like normal

my hair is out for once it's curly and wavy like normal. "Woah, somebody dressed up" Jake exclaims showing the vlog. I start to blush keeping my head down nervously. "Aww she's gone all shy" Jake says. He wraps his arm around my shoulders. "He'd be blind to not see how beautiful you are" he whispers loud enough for the vlog to here and he kisses the side of my head in a brotherly love kind of way.

I walk outside it's now ten thirty. I see Erika pull up. "Holy shit" she exclaims at my outfit. I go all shy and nervous again. "That's one lucky guy" she says hinting at Jonah. Jake comes up to me as Erika heads inside. "They're here, just coming up the gate now" Jake says. I hear the engine of their car. I see Corbyn driving Daniel in the passenger seat, Jack and Zach in the middle then Jonah at the back. They all burst out of the car as I run over. "Hey Guys!" I exclaim hugging Zach. I see Jonah's jaw drop at my outfit. "Somebody dresses up!" Jack exclaims. Taking my attention off Jonah. "It's my last day with you guys for the next seven months" I say. I hug Jack then Corbyn. "How are you so Gorgeous?" Jonah asks me when I hug him. "You see I met this guy and felt like teasing him" I say. He laughs. "It's working" he whispers as we pull away. "See you tomorrow" I say running up and jumping onto Jakes back. "See you" he says as I climb into the back of the car. I sit in the back with Jonah.

We drive to an unknown location blasting out music. "Izzy choose a song" Corbyn passes me his phone. Daniel is driving. I press play on why don't we just. It blasts through the Bluetooth speakers. We dance along looking like crazy people at the same time. Jonah sons his bit in the chorus. My heart melts hearing him singing those words. "We're here!" Danny exclaims as we pile out of the car. Laser tag. I start running. "Hurry up you slow pokes!" I shout. I push the door open panting. "First!" I exclaim. "Second!" Zach shouts. "Third" Jonah and Jack yells. "Fourth" Corbyn yells as Daniel comes in fifth.

Daniel and I secretly team up. "Boo" I yell scaring Jonah and shooting him down. "I got Zach" Daniel says coming around to me. I high five him. Jack was tagged by Corbyn. I see Corbyn on the second level. We shoot hundreds of times and I get him out. Daniel and I high five each other. We walk out to see the scores. Daniel is first in swing then Corbyn Jonah Zach and Jack. We go back in for another round, teams. Me, Zach and Daniel vs Corbyn, Jonah and Jack. We're red they're blue. I find Jack and shoot him but then Jonah comes and shoots me. I fall to ground dramatically making Jonah laugh and distracted as Zach shoots him. Then Daniel shoots Corbyn.

We head out of the laser tag house and I call shotgun as Jack drives. Jonah sits in the middle of Corbyn and Zach while Daniel sits at the back. We pull into the movie theatre. My phone blows up as we line up for tickets. I pull up my instagram. I see this post.

Liked by: LoganPaul JakePaul ErikaCostell AnthonyTrujillo ChadTepper Kade and 1,004,483 (BOTH POSTS ARE ON BOTH LOGAN AND JAKES INSTAGRAM) "Idiots" I mumble

"Idiots" I mumble. I don't bother to read the comments. "What" Jonah asks. Standing beside me looking at my phone. The boys surround me looking at my phone. "Well their dead" I say closing my phone. "So what time does the movie start?" I ask we're watching dead pool 2.

We pile into the middle row of the cinema, we all sit together, Daniel, Zach,Jack,Me,Jonah and Corbyn. The movie starts. It's about quarter way through. I feel Jonah's hand on my hand as his thumb circles my wrist. I put the empty arm rest up and lean my head on his shoulder as our fingers interlock. I hear Jonah softly giggle at the funny parts as the theatre erupts into laughter. His face is dimly lit by the light from the screen. I take my attention away from the movie and look at hi adorable smile. He looks down at me, hints of a smile left on his face. I raise my head and kiss him softly and gently. Pulling away before anyone can see I rest my head on his shoulder enjoying the movie.

The movie ends and we all walk out of the cinema temporarily blinded by the light. "Don't think I didn't see you and Jonah during the movie," Jack whispers making me go red. He laughs quietly and walks through the middle of Corbyn and Zach. Corbyn walks a head to the toy machine. I take a photo of Jack and Zach

#Jachary Liked by: LoganPaul, JackAveryMusic Corbynbesson JonahMarais ZachHerron seaveydaniel and 2,348 others Comments: User1: So CuTe User2: this shop has sailed and will never sink

#Jachary
Liked by: LoganPaul, JackAveryMusic Corbynbesson JonahMarais ZachHerron seaveydaniel and 2,348 others
Comments:
User1: So CuTe
User2: this shop has sailed and will never sink.
SeaveyDaniel: ^
Corbynbesson:^^
JackAveryMusic: ^^^
ZachHerron: love you JackAveryMusic
JackAveryMusic: love you ZachHerron

We pull up at the grove and get food, I run into McDonald's as the boys follow behind. I order a milk shake and fries. Grabbing my order I sit with the boys. I start dipping my fries in milkshake. "Oh, your one of those people" Corbyn says mocking me from when we got pizza. "Yes I am" I say eating another fries.

Hope you guys enjoyed this
Peace ✌️