Month 2 (August)

It's two days before my Birthday. We're having my birthday party tonight. I got to open my presents early. I walk downstairs in my pyjamas. I see gold, purple and white balloons everywhere. I see a sign. It says this way. I walk following the signs to the front of the house then around the side and in the back garden. "Happy Birthday To you!!" Jake, Erika, Kade, Nick, Nathan, Antony, Chance, Chad and sunny sing. "Happy Birthday to you," ,"Happy birthday dear Izzy". "Happy Birthday to you" the sing. Jake bear hugs me. "Happy eighteenth Birthday" he yells. "Thank you" I say hugging him.

I see piles of presents on the ground behind them. "Well open them!" Jake urges me. I grab the first box. I open the glittery paper. "Oh my god this is so adorable!" I exclaim looking at my new baby blue Instax camera. "Thanks Sunny" I say hugging her. I grab the next present. It's a smallish box with ballon wrapping paper. I open the box and see hundreds of instax polaroid pictures of me and Jake and Erika and the boys. "These are so cool!" I exclaim. I hug Kade and Nathan. "There is also this to go with them" Kade says giving me a box of fairy lights and pegs. "Now you can hang them up in your room" Nathan says from behind the camera. I open the next box and see a pair of aviators and a leather Jacket. A little note saying 'to Izzy with love -Erika". I hug her. "I love it" I exclaim. Next I get a bag from Chad. "Aww thanks chad" I say. I pull out a skateboard with a printed butterfly half fire half water. "This is lit" I say. "Thank you" I say again. I take the next box from Chance and Anthony. It's a pair of beats Bluetooth headphones and AirPods. "Thanks guys" I say hugging them. I take the next present from nick. "Thanks nick" I say pulling a jumper over my head that says cromp squad and a light up mouse and a colour changing case for my laptop. "Thank you guys" I say looking at the presents laid infront of me.

It's now ten am we're having cake for breakfast. "I've been awake for two hours and it's already the best day ever" I say. "HEYOO WHATS POPPIN" I instantly recognise Logan's voice behind me. I jump onto him. "When did you get back?" I ask tackling him. "This morning at eight" he replies. Jake comes and stands beside Logan, they have the exact same smile. "What's with the identical faces" I ask. Logan hands me a small box. 'From Mom, Jake, Logan' is all it says. They still have that smile o their face. I open the box cautiously. I see a Ford Mustang car key. I look up at them. "Outside" Logan says. I follow them outside. They cover my eyes. I cautiously walk outside. They remove their hands. My eyes adjust to the daylight I see a sexy white Ford Mustang GT on the driveway. "Happy birthday!" Jake and Logan yell. I've been in love with this car since I was eleven. "No you didn't" I say. "Try it" Jake says indicating the key. I press the unlock button and the lights flash. "Nooo" I say in shock. "Happy birthday" they say again. I run to the car. Logan an Jake follow me getting in the car, Logan is in the front with me. I start the engine up. "This is mine" I say in shock. "Take it for a spin!" Jake exclaims from the backseat. I reverse the car and speed down the driveway. "Take a left here" Jake says. I follow his directions.

We pull up at a private road. I get Logan to record on my phone as Jake vlogs. I take the car to the start line "three, two, one GO" my brothers yell. I speed off the line hitting one hundred half way down the track. I take the car around the bend and stop on the line that I started on. "Sexy car!" I hear Logan call. We spend the next hour at the race track.
Instagram

Izzy_R_Paul: Love my family!!! Thank you for the car you mean the world to me

Izzy_R_Paul: Love my family!!! Thank you for the car you mean the world to me. @ JakePaul @ LoganPaul @ VlogMom
Liked by: JonahMarais LoganPaul JackAveryMusic Corbynbesson Zachheron SeaveyDaniel JakePaul ErikaCostell ChadTepper Kade and 11,748 others
Comments
User6:First!! Happy birthday Queen
User4: Happy Birthday
Corbynbesson: I call ShotGun happy birthday
Zachheron: Happy Birthday
JonahMarais: I call shotgun forever @ Corbynbesson Happy Birthday to my princess ❤️❤️
JackAveryMusic: Happy Birthday
SeaveyDaniel: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE @ Izzy_R_Paul.
———————————————————————
It's now three in the afternoon I tried to FaceTime the boys but they wouldn't pick up. I get a text from Erika.
E-Izzy I'm lonely come and tan with me, I'm at the pool.
I- be there in five
I head upstairs and get changed

I- be there in five I head upstairs and get changed

"Hey Erika" I say and sit on the pool chair. I take her speaker that isn't playing music. I play JACKIE CHAN by Tiësto. "Jake would be pissed if he heard that" Erika says comments on my song choice. I play Spotify top hits. "It's my birthday and I'm an adult" I say. "Where did you get that bikini from?" Erika asks. "Forgot sorry" I say. "Why do you always tan, you never go in the pool" I ask Erika. "I don't know" she says. I stand up and look at the view. "Izzy there's a giant box outside for you" Jake says coming outside. Ok thanks. I run up to my room and put on a cropped goat shirt and my adidas sweats. I come outside putting my slides on to protect my feet from the burning ground.

Jake wasn't joking when he said it was huge it's life size. "Logan!" Jake calls him over. "What's popping" He says then Jonah jumps out of the box. He climbs out and I tackle him as we land on the grass. I kiss Jonah. "What are you doing here?" I ask with a smile. I get up and help him up.