Clowns

The clown came bolting towards us at full speed. I started to scream to scared to move. He disappears into thin air. I stand there in shock not moving, frozen like a statue. Chant slowly pulls me into the house I don't feel myself walking, the lights are a blur the sirens and voices buzz in the background. I take a deep breath regaining my senses. "They've gone now" Jake says kneeling in front of me putting his hand on my shoulder. "I'm good" I say standing up. "You sure?" He asks. "Yep see you in the morning" I say and walk up to my room. I get into my Pyjamas. It feels so natural, I get my phone and text Corbyn, you awake?" I text. Immediately I see the little typing button in the corner. "Yeah what's up" is all it says. "Something happened can't sleep" I send him.

I wake up the next morning it's now eight fourty-five. I get changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a Goat hoodie I pull my Nike airs on. "Morning" I say tying my hair into a high messy ponytail. "Morning" Jake says, he's sitting in the kitchen with his laptop. "What's that" I say looking over his shoulder. He's editing his vlog. "You alright after last night?" He asks shutting his laptop down. "Yeah, So what's on the agenda today?" I ask. "Let's see" Jake says and picks up his tripod and puts his camera on it. "Good morning Jake paupers" he says. "Today I'm here with my step sister Isabella" he says. "Hey guys" I say smiling and giving a peace sign. "So today..." Jake keeps vlogging. It's funny to watch him speak into a camera where millions of people watch him.

"Anyway guys so if you rea the title of this video you would know that team 10 members are leaving" Jake says. "What!?" I exclaim from behind the camera. "Shush" he says. "Well Erika, Kade Chance and Slay Gawd are all leaving" he says. "CHANCE!!!" I scream at the window, he opens it. "WHAT" he yells back. "IF YOUR LEAVING AN YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU!!??" I ask screaming. "BUT HES NOT LEAVING, HES GOING TO COACHELLA" Jake screams. "THATS NICE BYE" Chance says closing the window. I get a text fromJonah. "Hey cutie❤️❤️" I all it says. "Jonah" I send him. "Isabella" he replies. I smile to myself. "So I'm not cutie anymore?" I send him. "That name has stuck, sorry cutie"Jonah  sends me. "Tinder hey!" Jake exclaims. During the period of five minutes Chad, Erika, Sunny, Kade, Nathan and Armani are here. "Yeah seventeen year old on tinder" I say. "So then what are you doing" Jake asks. I show him my phone for a split second. "It's called, having friends that actually reply to my texts" I say. "So your texting a friend" Jake says snaking behind me. I put my phone to my chest. "It's a boy" He exclaims. "Yeah by the name of Jonah" Logan says walking up from behind me. "What the hell are you doing here?" Jake asks. "I did a 24-hour challenge in Justin's house" he says. "Nice, but who'sJonah?" He asks. "You know him, from why don't we" I says. "Oh yeah" Jake says. "Now I'm taking Izzy goodbye" Logan says chucking me over his shoulder. "Are you ever gonna stop this?" I ask as he walks to his car. "Nope" he puts me down and climbs into the car.

"So today we're putting dry ice in the pool" Logan says. I stare at him. "Turn around I'm going back to Jakes" I say. "Why?" He asks. "Well 1. It's almost winter you dumbass and b. It's gonna kill everyone you idiot" I say as we pull into a car park. "Well we're here so too late" Logan exclaims jumping out of his car. I roll my eyes and hop out with him. "Help is load it" Logan exclaims as I play with the ice they dropped earlier. "It's Ice that produces smoke" I say throwing it to the ground and watching it explode: "what did you expect me to do" I say grabbing more and smashing it on to the ground. "Just help" Logan says frustrated. I stand up and start loading the heavy blocks of ice into the car.

We start driving home. "Get your head back in the car" my mom exclaims pulling my head inside the window. "I can barely breathe!" I exclaim. "Just another ten minutes" Logan says taking a right turn. "Make time go faster then" I say sticking my head out the window again. We eventually pull into his driveway. I can't get out of the car of death quick enough. "I CAN FINALLY BREATHE AGAIN!!" I scream. "You're so extra!" Logan exclaims. "I learnt from the best" I say innocently smiling at him. "I hate you" he says unloading the ice and taking it to the pool. "Stop lying to yourself we all know your lying!" I exclaim as he walks around the side Of the house. I pull on my gloves and help unload the ice.

We've been at this for about forty-five minutes, I can barley see the pool there's so much smoke. "Woah" Logan exclaims coming outside the with the vlog camera. "Thanks for trying to kill us Logan" I say tearing open another bag. "No problem" he says smiling. "We're done!" Armani exclaims. "Woohooo lets do this!" My older brother exclaims. "Ready Three..Two...One.." Logan hell's blowing his horn. We start shoving the ice in the pool. It erupts into clouds of smoke the pool is submerged in a thick white fog. "I'm jumping in!" Logan exclaims. "Why am I not surprised" I mumble to myself. Then I get my phone out and record this. "Three! Two! One!" Logan exclaims cannon balling into the pool. Smoke erupts escaping the barley visible splashes of the water. I post this and also put it in my story.

❤️Liked by: @ Jackaverymusic @ Corbynbesson @ JakePaul @ ErikaCostell @ LoganPaul and 8,156 others
Comments: 1,392
jackaverymusic: Your Brother Is Gonna Die 😥😱
User3: that looks so sick
User4: i bet that's fake
User34 @ user4 why comment on something and waste that time on it If is fake
JakePaul: What a surprise
——————————————————hey———-
I watch as Logan is dragged out of the pool coughing and gasping...

Cliffhanger
Hehehe
Hope you guys liked this chapter
Peace ✌️