Pool day

I put my phone in my pocket as I race over. Logan is bright red and laughing like a maniac. "It was like I couldnt breath for a second" he says laughing hysterically. I smile at my brother. He hasn't smiled or laughed like that in four years. We continue to have fun around the pool. The dry ice has melted now it's a foggy pool. I get into my bikini.

I sit by the pool waiting for Logan

I sit by the pool waiting for Logan. "Hey Logey" I say as he comes out with two beach towels. "Thanks" I say taking a lime green towel from him. He walks past me, he has American flag swimming shorts on. "You coming?" He asks me. I leave my hair in a loose plait. I do a front flip into the water. Logan claps "now for the finale" he says as he karate kicks in mid air landing in the water with a splash. "Logey your phones ringing" I say giving him his phone. "Hey" he says with a smile. "Sure bring them over" he says with a cheeky grin.

"Who's coming over" I ask Logan. He shrugs. "Tell me" I complain jumping on his back. "Never" he says diving underwater with me on his back. "Hey Guys" Logan says as he comes up from the water. I look in front of him. I see Daniel, Zach, Jack, Jonah and a mystery girl. I follow Logan out of the pool. I half hide behind Logan. "Logan, Issa this is KC, my older cousin" Daniel introduces us. "So your the girl Jonah won't stop talking about" KC says. "Oh really" Logan says "she won't shut up about him either" Logan adds on. "Dude!" Jonah and I exclaim at the same time. Everyone laughs. "Are you coming in or not?" Logan asks the boys. They all shrug and take off their shirts and jump in.

We spend the rest of the day by the pool. Logan likes KC. She's gorgeous. She has the same blue eyes as Daniel but a lighter hair colour and perfect skin. I climb out and put my sunglasses on. I sit on the pool chair. KC comes and joins me. "Does Jonah really talk about me?" I ask. "Non stop" she tells me with a cheeky smile. "Who are you talking about?!" Logan yells from the pool. "Jonah!" KC replies shouting at Logan. Jonah immediately looks at me. "I'm gonna get some drinks" I say getting up. I feel Jonah's stare on me as I walk inside. I raid the fridge finding some chocolate. I come out side with some lemonade and a chocolate bar in my mouth. "Hey that's mine!" Logan yells climbing out of the pool. I undid my plait to let my hair dry, it's all wavy. I continue to eat it until Logan picks me up. He chucks me over his shoulder. "Logan put. Me. Down." I squeal. He throws me in the water. "To late" is all I hear.

I emerge from the water. I see Jonah with my sunglasses and my chocolate. "Can I have my chocolates?" I ask Jonah knowing he's not gonna give them. "No thanks I'm good" he says. He raises his hand up so I can't reach them. I jump trying to get them. "Nice try" he says pissing me off. I jump onto his back as he falls into the water. He takes me with him. I come up. Jonah's hand is around my waist. I look into his eyes. "Kiss kids kiss" I hear Logan chant while the others laugh. I kiss Jonah's cheek and swim away. "Thas my sister" Logan says as Jonah is left in the pool with the others.

I come downstairs in a pair of rose gold sweatpants and a black crop top, my hair is in a bun resting on top of my head. "You're still here" I say coming downstairs and seeing everyone on the couch watching Netflix. "Yep" Zach says. I see Logan outside with KC. I laugh a little watching them flirt. "Keep an eye on your cousin" I tell Daniel pointing outside. "But then again he's Logan Paul what did you expect" I say. "I gave up when you were in your room, they wouldn't stop flirting" he says. "You realise if this is a proper relationship then I could end up being your 2nd cousin" I say. "Your thinking to fat into the future" he says. "And I'm not gonna let that happen" he says.

We watch a movie. "Choose a movie" Logan says passing me the remote. I go onto Netflix. "How dare you" Logan exclaims. "What?" I ask. "You watched valley girl without me!" He exclaims. "Your a spoiler, simple as that" I say pressing play on oceans 8. "So rude" he says. I get up and get popcorn. Jonah follows me into the kitchen. "Hey" he says leaning against the counter. I raid the cupboards for popcorn cornels. "Hey" I say grabbing them. He hums the tune to why don't we just. "My favourite song of all time" I say letting the popcorn pop. "Hm?" He questions. "Why don't we just" I say. "You were humming the tune" I say. "So you do listen to our music" he says.  "Yup" I say taking the popcorn out and putting it in a bowl. I walk out to the couch. I give Logan the popcorn as Jonah sits down on a chair. I sit beside him. 

I wake up the next morning laying on my side. I look behind me and see Jonah asleep behind me, his arms looped around my waist. His hair falls over his face covering his eyes. I run my hand through his soft brown hair moving the hair out of his face. He stirs and opens his eyes. "Morning" I whisper to him. He looks at me, "I could get used to this" he says looking at me.

I rest my head and on the arm of the chair and fall asleep with Jonah behind me

I wake up again and see Jonah looking at me. "Morning" he whispers. "Morning" I say looking at him. I see Logan walk down the stairs. "Morning" I say to Logan. "Aww so cute" he says. "Also, Daniel and KC are in your room, Jack and Zach are in my room and I was in Evans" Logan tells me. "I don't want to move" Jonah whispers in my ear. I get up and stretch. "No don't go" Jonah complains. "It's freezing" I mumble and snuggle into Jonah again.

————————————————————————

Hey guys!!! Longest chapter yet YAY 1103 words, thanks for reading
Xoxo
Peace ✌️