| 4 |

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

[ SECOND PERSON P.O.V ]

"I knew it was going to rain goddamnit!" You mumble with your arms cross as you stood inside the entrance of the school watching the rain fall harder each second.

"Well if it isn't the one and only (Y/N)!" You heard from behind.

You look over your shoulder with an annoyed look but realize it was your favorite sunshine.

"Hey Hobi!" You said smiling as he went up to you to hug you.

You hug him back, you swear that he smelt like flowers when you inhale his shirt.

You both pulled away "So (Y/N) Jimin told me you're coming to this party on Friday is that correct?" Hoseok ask you with that smile you adore.

You fake laugh as Hoseok look at you hoping you were coming, "that is!..... Incorrect." You said dropping your fake laugh and replacing it with a cold stare.

You saw his shoulders drop and smile as well "Aw come on (N/N)!(aka N/N = nickname)  You always coming to me telling me about how much you want to find your soulmate and all! Well maybe this party will help you find your soulmate huh, huh, huh" he said nudging your shoulder with a smile praying you say yes.

You let out a sigh as you ran your hand through your (H/C) hair "Hoseok I - I can't I'm sorry it's just... talking to someone is like taking a test you have to be careful what you say if not you'll mess up." I said looking down at my shoes.

"It's alright you're still getting over your issue I understand but did you tell your parents about it?" Hoseok ask giving you a worried look.

You shook your head in disagreement he let out a sigh as he lifted your chin with his finger so you both made eye connect.

"(N/N) it's alright I know how you're feeling I'll tell the others about the issue-"

"NO!" You exclaim cutting him off while pushing him lightly in the process.

You realize what you've done and look back up at Hoseok "I - I'm sorry Hoseok...I just want to say it myself but thank you really for trying to do it but I want to tell them myself" You said smiling warmly at him as You place your hand on his shoulder and rub it lightly.

He look up with you with the same smile "It's cool (Y/N)! I just wanted to look out for you but I can see you're not the same helpless girl you were when we were in middle school" he grab your hand softly off his shoulder and rub it with his thumb as that smile turn into a smirk.

"You know you have gotten stronger over the years, so I will be happy any decision you make" He said to you as you let out a laugh.

"Thanks Hobi! See you tomorrow at school" you said about to walk away but he pull you back to him "But can I make one decision before you leave please" he beg looking at you.

You nodded your head approving what he was going to say.

"Here take my umbrella! And don't say no I got an extra one, you're just lucky that I knew you will not bring your umbrella today. So here!" He said opening your hand and placing a black umbrella.

"You know me so well!" You laugh as you clench the umbrella.

He pat your head "of course! Now get home safe!" He said as you hum.

"Sure you too Hobi! Bye!" You wave goodbye to Hoseok as you walk out the school while opening your umbrella as the smell of the rain hit your nostrils and the cold taking over your body.

You try to make your way home but who knew that will be the last day the boys will ever hear your voice.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・