| 36 |

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

[ SECOND PERSON P.O.V ]

'He's not answering, what is he doing?' You glared down at your phone seeing the unread messages that you sent to Yoongi.

Yes, you may annoy him but he always answers you under a minute but it's a been a minute already actually it's been an hour and you got no response.

You rolled your eyes as you put your phone on the back pocket of your jeans which were connected to your headphones.

You grabbed your notebook, pen and made your way towards the front door with your shoes to put them on.

"(Y/N) where you going?" You heard your mom ask you as soon as you were done tying your shoes.

You pointed towards the front door and your mom just crossed her arms and glared towards you, "Did you ask me you can leave?"

You let out a sigh as you grabbed your notebook and your pen that was laying beside you then quickly jotted something then turn towards your mom, "I physically can't speak."

She frowned at you, "(Y/N)-"

You already walked out the front door before you can hear your mom start nagging about you going outside with no permission.

You clenched the notebook (aka it is a spiral notebook and the pen was resting on the inside of your notebook) on the side of your arm as you got your phone out of your back pocket and texted Yoongi once more on your free hand.

Dropout😤🙄

You:
Hey Dropout!🗿

Hello?

I need to talk to you about something!

🚨Beep

🚨Beep

🚨Beep

Yes hello I wish to speak to the dropout Min Yoongi?😌

Ik you're seeing this you asshat!

AYOOO MR. MEOW MEOW‼️
TEXT ME BACK YOU COWARD‼️

 MEOW MEOW‼️TEXT ME BACK YOU COWARD‼️