| 18 |

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

[ SECOND PERSON P.O.V ]

"Well, Well has our Yoongi turn soft?" 

Yoongi heard a voice say as he was smoking in a totally not so sketchy alleyway beside a store that is not totally fill with guns...
(Note the sarcasm there)

Yoongi turn to see his brown hair dimple friend.

Yoongi scoff "Shouldn't you be at school studying with your boyfriend" He spat back holding his cigarette between his index finger and middle finger.

"And it's hyung to you Namjoon." Yoongi said glaring the boy in front of him.

Namjoon chuckle "Actually hyung I already went to school. Did you?" Namjoon ask as he walk closer towards his hyung.

Yoongi was about to answer him but was cut off.

"Oh wait you didn't." Namjoon said in a innocent voice as he saw Yoongi start frowning.

"Why you-" Yoongi scoff throwing the box of cigarettes towards Namjoon who caught it swiftly.

"And I just met up with Jin at the library giving me lunch he made just for me" Namjoon said cocky as he let Yoongi lit his cigar.

"I swear when you're out here in the streets your a different person than you're at school" Yoongi said in disbelief.

Namjoon gave him a cocky smirk "Well what can I say hyung you're the same thing when you're around (Y/N)" Namjoon said opening his mouth letting out a puff of smoke coming out his mouth.

"No I'm not, I'm the same" Yoongi said trying to prove Namjoon's statement wrong.

Namjoon laughed softly "sure hyung" Namjoon answer back sarcastically.

Yoongi rolled his eyes "Hey isn't your lunch period over by now?"

"Hmm let me see..." Namjoon pop his phone out checking the time on his lock screen that had a picture of a broken mirror surrounded in darkness as a man was standing in front of the mirror seeing his broken reflection looking back at him.

"Oh I have like five minutes left till the bell rings" Namjoon inform throwing the cigarette on the ground then stepping it.

"I better get going hyung I have to change to my school outfit see ya hyung" Namjoon said before running off to where he has to be.