| 33 |

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

[ THIRD PERSON P.O.V ]

"So you're telling me there is nothing in here about him?!" Yoongi exclaimed throwing the folder across his living room.

"Hyung! Careful with that folder, the old man trusted me to bring that folder back perfectly not all fucked up" Namjoon said with a scowl as he quickly got off the sofa to go get the folder.

Yoongi rolled his eyes with a scoff, "I don't care what the old man says! It just says his stage name, picture of him and when he comes to do a battle! Nothing but bullshit." Yoongi said making his way towards his kitchen to get a glass of water.

Namjoon quickly walked towards Yoongi while looking through the folder, "Yeah hyung But still this information might come in handy like it says here he might com-"

"Namjoon no! We don't have enough time! You're going to the mic drop battle tonight and you're going to wait for him to show up." Yoongi said turning to Namjoon with a frown display on his face.

"B - But hyung it's a school night and I have to study for that global test tomorrow." Namjoon said averting his gaze from Yoongi.

"Are you kidding me Namjoon?! Me and you know damn well you're gonna ace that test! Now get out of my house and come back when you have information about this J - Hope guy!" Yoongi exclaimed pushing Namjoon out of his small apartment.

Namjoon was pushed to the ground with his book bag, "But hyung!" He tried to protest but was met with a door being slam on his face.

Namjoon just stared at the door with wide eyes but soon his face turn into a scowl and clenched the folder as he got off the floor and dusted his school uniform before putting the folder in his book bag.

Namjoon was making his way towards the bus stop while the straps of his book bag rested on his shoulder even though Namjoon dressed like a scholar, people tried their best to stay away from him cause the deep frown that was resting on his face.

'I'll find you J - Hope I promise you that and once I find you, I'll make sure you don't get out of my sight ever again even if I have to do it the hard way.' Namjoon said in his head which made him clench his hands into a fist and make him frown even more.

・☆・

"Woah what's up with you? Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." Jin joked sitting next to Namjoon with his tray of food.