| 31 |

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

[ THIRD PERSON P.O.V ]

It was far past the time students should leave the school and go home to rest but there was one student who held back and went to the dance room to run over a choreography he made up, one more time.

His phone was connected to the speaker that loudly started to play the beginning of the song which the student got himself ready and walked in the middle of the dance room.

He inhale and exhale softly before he finally heard the beat start to play clearly in the speaker, which signal him that it was his time to shine.

He moved his body flexibly and moved across the dance floor as his body hit each beat of the song, he first moved his feet to the left than to the right but when he did that he moved his upper body then he got sometimes lower to the ground then he rise himself off the floor and does a little spin after his spin, he moves his arms all smoothly as his lower body followed the movement of his arms and he tried his best to move with the beat.

But as he dance his eyes were closed, imagining himself that he was alone in the middle of a big stage only him and the song and there was no one around him, but he could hear the screams of people cheering for him but there was no one in sight.

When he finally heard the song coming to an end, he ended it so smoothly and all you could hear in the room was his heavy breathing and then the song repeating, which made him open his eyes seeing Jimin standing in front of the door open with him holding a bag full of take out food.

"Hungry?" Jimin said with a smug look as Hoseok looked down hiding his smile from the shorter man in front of him.

Then he looked back up to see Jimin setting the food out, next to the window which Hoseok went to grab his phone to pause the song and grabbed a small towel from his bag.

"What are you doing here Jiminie?" Hoseok asked as he made his way to sit across from Jimin while he wiped the sweat off from his forehead and behind his neck which he left it laying there after he was done wiping his sweat off his face.

Jimin just scoffed not looking up to meet Hoseok's eyes as he was too 'busy' looking for the food that he order for Hoseok.

"I could ask you the same thing." Jimin answered passing Hoseok his burger.

Hoseok let out a small chuckle as he watched the younger get some fries out for himself and one for him, after Jimin passes Hoseok the fries he unwrap his own burger and took a bite out of it.

"How long were you standing there? Actually did you see anything?" Hoseok asked a bit worried praying he didn't hear the events that happened before he started dancing.

Hoseok couldn't care less if Jimin saw him dancing, the younger always saw him dance so he had no problem with it but one thing he did care was if the younger saw him do some secret things that non of his friends should know about, even (Y/N) his best friend shouldn't know about it as well and he was gonna keep like that no matter what.

"Well I was standing there for a while." Jimin saw Hoseok tense up and he wonder why the older got tense but he decided to ignore it as he picked his cup up to drink it.

"But before I saw you start your dance, I heard loud music being played from the dance room and I assumed it was you, so I left to go buy some take out for you since you probably will be hungry after you're done practicing your dance." Jimin answered after he took his lips off the red straw.

"So you only saw my dancing when you came up here? That's it?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin nodded which Hoseok let out a sigh of relief and Jimin looked at him with a confuse expression.

"Why you ask? Was there something I wasn't suppose to see?" Jimin asked which the older quickly shook his head proving whatever the younger was trying to imply wrong.

"Don't worry about it Jimin, let's just finish eating and I'll drop you off home okay?" Hoseok said giving Jimin a reassuring smile.

That smiled made everything that Jimin was thinking go away and smile back at the older as he nodded his head.

"Yes hyung." Jimin said shyly looking down at his burger while playing with the wrapper that was around the burger.

Hoseok smiled even wider at the sight of Jimin's action and started to internally coo at how cute the younger was looking.

Hoseok couldn't help it, he had to pinch the younger's cheek and ruff his hair which he did happily.

"Ugh hyung!" Jimin whined as he felt Hoseok's fingers pinch his cheeks.

"Aww look how cute our Jiminie is acting! Oh aren't you the cutest? yes you are!" Hoseok cooed pinching Jimin's cheeks even more, then squishing his cheeks together with his hand making the younger's lips pop out making Hoseok insides melt at how cute Jimin looked.

Jimin pushed Hoseok's hands away from his face and let out a small huff while Hoseok watched him with a smile.

"Hyung you have to stop babying me! I'm not a child and I'm not cute either! I am gonna be an adult next year who is going to college! Don't you understand that?" Jimin rant which Hoseok ignored.

He was too busy unwrapping his burger as the younger just glared at him and complained more on how Hoseok treated him like a baby.

But Hoseok knew deep down that Jimin loved being baby by him and even Jimin likes it but he won't admit it out loud.

"Come on idiot let's finish eating, so I can go home and sleep." Jimin muttered.

Hoseok nodded with a smile and saluted at Jimin playfully, "Yes Sir!"

Jimin couldn't hide the smile and laugher that came out from Hoseok's actions which resulted at him punching the older's shoulder playfully, "Shut up, you're such a dork!"

"Only for you!" Hoseok winked at Jimin who blushed slightly and turned away from Hoseok trying to hide his blush.

"Gross."

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

A/N: Ah yes I live for that Jihope shit.