| 30 |

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

[ SECOND PERSON P.O.V ]

'Holy shit.. Namjoon wasn't kidding he is reading!'

You were hiding behind a bookshelf and in front of you was Yoongi reading a book as his legs were up on the desk and was wearing round glasses as he read the book peacefully.

You quickly took your phone out and started to record him, you knew you couldn't let this opportunity pass.

This footage will be a good use of blackmail one day.

You felt a smirk forming on your lips as he still was reading the book and didn't even realize you was there but soon you stopped recording when you saw his head turn towards your direction.

You quickly leaned on the bookshelf and stuffed your phone in your bag, you turned back to look at Yoongi's spot but you didn't see him no more but instead saw just his book.

You then turned back and started to hit yourself with your notebook and started to scold yourself internally.

'Fuck!, Fuck!, Fuck!, Fuck!, Shit!, Shit!, Shit!, Shit!, Stupid!, Stupid!, Stupid!, Stupid!, Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! He could've seen you-'

"Why are you hiding behind a dusty bookshelf and hitting your head with a book?" You heard a slightly deep husky voice ask you from behind.

You jumped back and saw Yoongi staring at you, he looked more imitating up this close. He didn't have his glasses on this time and his cap giving his eyes a shadow as he looked at you with a straight poker face.

N - Nothing. You opened your mouth to say, totally forgetting you didn't have your voice at the moment. You just wanted to get away from Yoongi as soon as possible.

Yoongi just let a sigh and shook his head as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "Did Namjoon sent you here? I bet that jerk did since he is the only one that knows I'm here, I'm really gonna beat that kid up this time." Yoongi said as he made his way towards the desk he was just at.

You followed right behind him as you reached his arm to try to stop him from leaving to hurt Namjoon.

"Let go!" Yoongi exclaimed, you covered his mouth with your free hand that wasn't holding his arm.

He looked down at your hand then moved his eyes to look up at you as you glared at him trying to tell him to keep his voice down with your eyes, which he surprisingly understood you.