| 14 |

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

[ SECOND PERSON P.O.V ]

The sun was setting, the sky turn from blue to an orange color as you were in the bus scrolling through your phone.

You felt excited to get home, you were ready to read your two new books and you bought some extra clothes since you had nothing in your closet.

but you also felt like someone was watching you, you look up from your phone seeing your surroundings noticing all the busy people talking, laughing, listening to music or just sitting there quietly.

You let out a sigh of relief as you realize no one was watching you.

The bus stop you check out the window realizing this was your destination, you quickly got out of the bus.

You were walking your way home flipping through the little mermaid book seeing how many chapters there were and when was the last page.

The sun has fully set and the sky was cover with a million stars that you admire as you made your way home but you didn't realize the two drunk grown men following behind you.

"Hey Baby!"

You heard someone call from behind, you didn't think it was for you but thought wrong when you felt a strong grip on your forearm.

You immediately turn around frightened as you realize a drunk men was holding your forearm and pulled you to a brick wall.

"Well look what we got here~" the second guy said to you with a sweet smile as you began to shake.

"Aren't you a pretty one" the guy who was pinning you said caressing your cheek.

You try to scream for help but remember you don't have your voice anymore so it was pointless.

"Ah~ it looks like you don't have your voice what a pity I would've love to hear your sweet moans under me" he said going up to your ear as you felt tears forming in your eyes.

"But you without your voice will be easier for us to take you" the second guy said grabbing your hair and smelling it.

Soon tears sprouting out your eyes you quickly kick the guy on the stomach the one who was pinning you.

Then you dash for it as the second guy went chasing after you, the tears didn't stop they continued faster.

As you were running you bump into someone falling on the cold hard ground.

"Watch it!- (Y/N)?"

You heard someone say above you, you look up to see Yoongi looking down at you confuse.

Then you heard the two guys calling for you, you got off the floor and hid behind Yoongi.

"(Y/N) what are you doing?" Yoongi ask seeing you hide behind him but saw your shaking index finger pointing to the two men.

Yoongi turn back to the two middle age men who was staring at you with hungry eyes.

Yoongi clear his throat grabbing both men's attention.

"May I help you two?" Yoongi ask seeing both men chuckle.

"Move it kid! We want the girl!" The guy who pinned you said as you tighten your grip on Yoongi's hoodie.

"Or we'll teach you a lesson" the second guy said cracking his knuckles.

You heard Yoongi chuckle "you see that's not gonna happened! You're not coming near her or me!" Yoongi spat.

Both men chuckle "you lose kid" the guy said who pinned you.

They both started walking closer to you two as Yoongi quickly put an arm in front you.

"Come closer to both us and I'll be the one teaching you fuckers a lesson or two on how to treat girls respectfully" Yoongi spoke to them with venom.

They didn't listen as they came closer to you, Yoongi! You mouth out it's like he heard you because he turn to you with a soft look.

"It's okay (Y/N) when your with me I'll always protect you"

You felt your heart flutter, your face feeling warm also feeling butterflies in your stomach by what he said.

Then he turn back to both men and started beating them up, punching them aggressively.

Blood was going all over Yoongi's fist and blood was coming out the men's mouth as Yoongi continued.

Soon both men were lying on the floor trying to get up but failing.

"Don't you ever come close to her or me ever again or I'll make sure to kill you next time GOT IT?!" Yoongi exclaim grabbing both men by the collar as they nodded.

"Good now get out of my sight or it will get ugly" he said throwing both men on the floor as they try to scramble away from Yoongi.

Then Yoongi walk back towards you getting out a handkerchief from behind his pocket cleaning the blood off his hands.

"Come on let's take you back home safe this time" he said walking ahead of you as you followed right behind him.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・