| 23 |

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

[ THIRD PERSON P.O.V ]

"Hyung you sure love to spend time with your girlfriend since you got here late" Namjoon teased with a small smirk.

"Shut up it was only three minutes" Yoongi grumbled while panting lightly.

"A new record I have to write down."

Namjoon looked different tonight, his hair not covering his forehead no more and he got out of those innocent but still classy looking clothes he wore in the day time, but in the night time especially this special night he wore something more dark and edgy but surprisingly he still look classy.

While Yoongi didn't look no different, he dressed almost exactly the same when the last time you saw him but he change into something more that spoke out a bad boy type but also like 'I'm going to beat some one up' type.

"Come on, you're about to go up next after that guy finishes" Namjoon said titling his head towards where the guy was standing but only Yoongi and Namjoon can see his shoes since they were behind the stage.

"Didn't you go already?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon shook his head "I already went when you were spending time with your girlfriend"

Yoongi glared at Namjoon.

The song was blaring both of Namjoon and Yoongi's ears but on top of the song you can hear the guy's voice clearly through the loud speakers and Yoongi was impressed at what the words were coming out his mouth.

"He's pretty good" Namjoon said bobbing his head at the words that were coming out the young man's mouth.

"Yeah, who is he?"Yoongi asked looking up at Namjoon.

Namjoon shrugged "No one knows, he rarely comes here but when he does come the crowd loves him"

Yoongi hummed nodding his head "His words are more different from ours when we're up there"

Yoongi said crossing his arms hearing the man's voice again after the other guy finish he's part which didn't impressed Yoongi or Namjoon they only cared about the man's voice that was blasting through the speakers

"Yeah when it's with you, you don't hesitate to attack them but this one he comes at them slowly and more nicely but there's another word to describe it, what was it called?" Namjoon tried to remember the word by closing his eyes and snapping his fingers.

But Yoongi seemed to know the answer,
since the first time he heard the man's voice.

"Hopeful."

"Yes that's the word! More hopeful!" Namjoon said opening his eyes looking back at the man.

They both saw the shoes he was wearing, it looked odd if it was on their feet but it seemed to look good on him once they saw him get off the stage and walked down the steps of the stage leading towards the back where Namjoon and Yoongi were waiting.

They thought they will be able to see who was the man so they can compliment him on how he did on the stage but his face was being covered with a mask and he was wearing a hoodie covering his head.

Besides Yoongi couldn't even tell the man how good he did because it was his turn to go up next.

Namjoon passed Yoongi the microphone and Yoongi put on his white cap on, he passed by the man who was drinking water.

"Hey!" Yoongi called out stopping next to the man who stopped drinking his water and put his face mask on before he turn to Yoongi but Yoongi didn't turn to him.

"You did great up there and I liked how you expressed your words, that's all I wanted to say but I hope I hear you again next time I come" Yoongi said before going up on stage not turning back to see the man staring at his back the whole time.

All Yoongi cared about right at that moment was the mic in his hand and the person on the same stage with him feeling terrible but hiding it with a tough look since he didn't know who he was about to compete with and was about to destroy him and Yoongi will give no mercy.

Before Yoongi was on the stage, he heard the crowd chanting his name over and over, Yoongi turned to the guy with a sly smile.

"I hope the next time we meet I learn your name but for now you'll know mine" Yoongi said before the crowd roar even louder once they saw his leg.

"Around here I go by Suga" He said before completely going on the stage putting his red hood up, where the crowd roar crazy when they saw his figure on stage.

Namjoon just sighed chuckling and shaking his head.

"He always needs to have such a great entrance to the crowd and for a new friend or foe"

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・