| 13 |

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

FLASHBACK/ JIMIN P.O.V

"Stop staring at me! Shortie or you'll turn out like your friend" the kid said to me.

"Excuse me! I know you're not talking to me" I said fully turning to him with my eyes filled with anger.

"Tsk Of course I am! Now go follow your tall friend elf!" He spat at me while still playing his game.

I growled at him "Listen maybe I should teach you a lesson to be respectful to people who are older than you!" I said walking up to him while grabbing the collar of his hoodie.

"Oh yeah! What you gonna do about it!" He spat at my face.

My frown not leaving my face "Well I-""THATS THE KID KOOKIE!!" I felt two hands wrap around my arms pulling me back from the kid.

"LET ME AT HIM!!!!!" I scream trying to rip out of Jungkook's grip.

"Hyung calm down you can't hit a kid" I heard Jungkook sigh after he said that.

"Well he call me an elf! And said I was short!!!" I said to him.

"Well you are short" he said to me, which made me freeze and turn my anger towards Jungkook.

"YOUR SUPPOSE TO HAVE MY BACK!!! IM YOUR HYUNG!!!" I scream at him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes while Taehyung glared at the little boy in front of us.

"Oh great it's the three musketeers! Oh Goodie" The little boy said straightening his hoodie and pushing his glasses up.

"We got the elf!" He said pointing to me I glared at him.

"We got the loser who sucks at games" he then point at Taehyung who try his hardest not to beat his ass.

"Then we got the... Who are you?" The kid ask Jungkook.

"Uh I'm Jungkook" he said to him.

The boy stood thinking of something when he snap his fingers grabbing our attention and pointing at Jungkook.

"Ah~ we got the one with the name that sounds like Jungcook! But sir can you really cook or was it a mistake?" He said crossing his arms.