| 27 |

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

[ SECOND PERSON P.O.V ]

"Me?"

You let out a sigh and nodded again.

"You want me to help you with your homework?" Hoseok asked you.

You let out a groan, it was lunch time and you were trying to finish your homework, but you realize some of the questions were harder than you thought, so here you are asking Hobi if he can help you but he seems so lost right now.

'"Never mind, I'll find Namjoon to help me'"

You wrote to Hoseok before trying to pack your things but Hoseok stopped you.

"No! Let me help! let's just go to the library where it's kinda less quiet" Hoseok said as he stood up with his food.

You quickly pack your things and walked out the cafeteria but without stealing an m&m from Taehyung who just glared at you.

You didn't see Yoongi all day after last night which you almost got your ass beat by your mom but she let it slide this time when you mention you were with a friend.

"So (Y/N) do have like any classes with Yoongi?" Hoseok ask as you guys were taking the stairs.

Since you're a dumbass you pack your book in your bag and you were lazy to get it out, so you typed on your phone in the note app.

"Actually yes I do, but since Yoongi is slowly becoming a dropout and skipping all his classes I never notice the teacher calling his name or being there in the class."

Hoseok hummed after he read at what you wrote, "but which class do you have with him?"

You shook your head and put three fingers up while panting slightly at the flight of stairs you both went up.

Hoseok widen his eyes, "You both have three classes?! And you never noticed!"

You nodded your head as you both reach the floor and walked towards the library.

"Wow (Y/N) I always thought you were a little dumb but I didn't think you were this dumb!" Hoseok exclaimed opening the door to the library.

You glared at him as you punched him in the arm before walking in the library.

The library was never quiet, but there is some days were it's a little quiet like yes you can hear the students talking but it's not too loud.