| 11 |

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

[ SECOND PERSON P.O.V ]

You walk out the store with a smile on your face as you were holding the brown bag in your arms that had the book you wanted and an extra one for fun.

Yoongi just look at you and let out a sigh "Alright now that you got your books let's look for the others"

You nodded, you both walk around the mall with him beside you as he look at the left and you look at the right to see if you both can find the others.

Then you remember something as you were walking to the mall with the others you over heard Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin talking about going upstairs to the last floor of the mall and go into the arcade room to play some games.

You jump in front Yoongi placing your hand in front of him which made him stumble back a bit.

"(Y/N)! What the hell?! You got to stop doing that!" He exclaim at you not caring about the people around you giving him death glares.

You pointed your index finger up at the last floor of the mall.

Yoongi just looked at you confused "huh?"

You let out a groan, you grab his wrist and lead him to the escalator "Hey Silent girl what are you trying to say?" He ask as you both got off the escalator and went on another one.

As you two finally made it to the last floor you looked around to find the arcade room that you was trying to look everywhere when you heard crying of a kid at your right ear.

You snap your head to where the sound was coming from and when you saw what you were looking for.

You form a smirk on your face as you sprinted your way over there while Yoongi kept cursing you out to slow down.

When you made it there you saw the three people you were looking for. They were in front of a who look around seven and the boy was crying his heart out.

You glared at the boys as they had smirks on their faces.

"Pay up kid where is his bunny stuff animal you owe him?" Jungkook said crossing his arms with a smirk as Taehyung was crouching down beside the younger with a big grin as he had his hands wide open waiting for the kid to give it in.

Jimin just laugh while running a hand through his black hair watching the youngsters making the kid cry even worse as he gave Taehyung the pink bunny.

Soon the kid went running off crying somewhere and all three of them high five each other.

You walk up with them not realizing you were still holding onto Yoongi's wrist he tried to get out of your grip but your grip was too strong so he just gave up.

Soon all three of them notice you and turn to you with innocent smiles like nothing had happened a few seconds ago.

"Hey (Y/N)" they all said sweetly to you then their eyes landed to you holding Yoongi's wrist.

Jimin came up to both of you and pull his arm around you and Yoongi's shoulder "Ah~ (Y/N) I didn't know you and Yoongi were like that" Jimin said with a smirk as he was between you and Yoongi.

"What?" Yoongi ask turning to Jimin.

Taehyung pointed where your hand is at and smiled "See (Y/N) is holding your wrist! You two must be in looooooooove~" Taehyung tease as he saw Yoongi's face get red and yours as well.

You immediately let go of his wrist and went through your bag to look for your notebook.

While Yoongi just cleared his throat and look anywhere but you.

"Hehehe now how does it feel like to be ship with someone now (N/N)~" Jimin whisper in your ear.

You rolled your eyes and hit him in the stomach which made him clutch his stomach painful but throwing you a glare.

You finally got your notebook and pen out, you wrote some few words down and turn it to them.

"WHY! DID I SEE YOU THREE MAKING A CHILD CRY?!?!?!?!?!" It read.

They all tense up "Y - You saw all that?" Jungkook stutter out, Jimin now standing beside Jungkook as Taehyung hid behind the stuff animal.

"Oh yes we saw everything by the way what did you do to make the kid cry?" Yoongi ask now more curious for their answer.

"W - Well you see Hyung" Taehyung stutter out as he was met with two glares.

'Huh? Taehyung now using manners now this is interesting' you thought in your head.

You see Taehyung barely uses his manners and when he does it means he did something bad or it's some serious situation, same goes to all of you really.

"We're listening" Yoongi answer looking at you as you nodded softly.

"Well the kid said Taehyung can't play for shit" Jimin said pointing at Taehyung who started sulking.

Both you and Yoongi looked At eachother with a bewildered looks.

You wrote something down on the notebook and turn it to them but it seems like you and Yoongi thought the same thing.

"The kid curse at TaeTae?" It read.

"So the kid curse at him?" Yoongi ask.

You look at him and showed what you wrote in the notebook, he turn his head to you and read what you wrote. He let out a chuckle "I guess we both thought the same thing huh?" Yoongi ask trying to hold a smile but failing horribly.

You nodded with a bright smile on your face.

"Ahem!" You both heard Jungkook cleared his throat.

You both snap your heads to Jungkook.

"Are you two done?" Jungkook ask looking back and forth to you two.

You both nodded.

"Now tell us what happened?" Yoongi ask.

"Heh you might want to get comfortable" Jimin said pushing both of you to the food court as the two boys followed behind Jimin.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・