| 17 |

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

[ SECOND PERSON P.O.V ]

"WHAT! WHY?!"

Jin screamed earning a few stares from the students in the cafeteria trying to enjoy their lunch.

You rolled your eyes as you saw all the boys with confuse or shock looks.

"No~ I'm going to miss playing with your hair" Taehyung pouted as he started to twirl your hair with his index finger.

"But why do you want to cut your hair all of a sudden?" Jimin ask as he took some food from Jungkook who earn a smack on the hand from Jungkook.

You wrote something down on your notebook as the memories played in your head from yesterday as you spelled each word.

You turn the book towards them with a fake smile trying your best not to show your pain.

"I thought it was too long that's why"

All boys look at each other not believing what you wrote but won't question you.

"Hey where is Yoongi?" Jungkook ask you.

You let out a sigh as you put the straw in your mouth swallowing the juice as you started to write on your notebook.

"He drop me off to school and walk the other direction, he told me not to worry about him and he will be back again to see me when we get out of school"

You wrote as all the other boys hum "I see... He probably went with Namjoon somewhere" Jimin said but was earn with a slap on the back of the head.

"It's hyung for you! And that's not true because Namjoon is at the library studying" Jin inform.

"Shit well sorry hyung!" Jimin hiss.

"Speaking about him I got to go check up at him" Jin said standing up packing his lunch up.

"How come?" Hoseok ask looking up at his hyung.

"Because I know Namjoon doesn't eat lunch so I brought him some food I made for him." Jin said standing up with his bag over his shoulder.

"Aw~ how sweet of you Jin~" You wrote as you had a warm smile on your face as the other boys agreed with what you wrote.

"What? I'm just being a good friend"

You shook your head in disagreement.

"No you looooooooooooove him~" you tease leaning onto Taehyung who just chuckle at what you wrote.

"No I don't (Y/N)! We're just friends." He said with a frown.

You gave him a smug look and shook your index finger back and forth disagreeing what he said.

"I bet you two will get marry" Taehyung said joining you.

Jin scoff "ridiculous I'm not gay and he isn't as well. So drop it alright?" Jin said with a serious tone making you and Taehyung stop.

"(Y/N) stop doing that it's not fun shipping two people in real life who are just friends. You can only do that to people who don't exist and it's uncomfortable when you do it to real people" Jin said to you as you felt everyone's eyes in the lunch table looking back at you and him.

"Anyways See you guys later" Jin said before walking out the lunchroom with his things.

"(Y/N) are you alright?" Jimin ask with a worried look hoping Jin's words won't affect you too much.

To be honest you felt a bit hurt by what he said but it's true. You can't keep doing that, you can't keep shipping two people who you just saw and automatically think they're meant to be.

'God I always turn out to be a bad friend... I wish I was perfect.'

That thought came in your head as you hung your head low.

Hoseok saw how you were acting, Hoseok has been your friend since middle school he already knows how you behave.

He quickly turn away from the group and flip his phone on, going to his messages and started messaging one person that always made you smile and laugh more than him when you were sad.

"(Y/N)?" Taehyung called out to you.

You quickly got your pen and started writing on the notebook.

"It's cool I'm fine, don't worry Jin's right I shouldn't be doing that kind of stuff."

You wrote as the boy's expression drop to some sad looks.

"From now on I will stop shipping you guys with each other since it might make you guys uncomfortable and if I did I'm sorry..." You wrote.

The boy's were about to protest especially Jimin since he knew how much you enjoyed shipping him with your friend Hoseok even though he got annoyed and a bit upset by you doing it all the time but he will never admit it to you out loud.

But they stop as they saw the last words you wrote on the notebook before you got up with your stuff and walk out the lunchroom.

"Hey I'll see you guys later okay? I'm just going to pick up something I left in my math class." You wrote as the boy's just sat there thinking what just happened.

Hoseok had everything set as he saw someone from afar a specific person get up from their seat and walk out the door as well.

"Hope you help her feel better after everything that just happened to her." Hoseok mumble looking down at the messages from the person he texted.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

A/N: sorry for slow updates it's just school started and I've been getting a bit busy so I'll try to update as much as possible.

But are you guys wondering who is this specific person that Hoseok message to go after you?

Well I hope you enjoy the chapter and hope you guys have a great day or night!
()*:・゚