| 38 |

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

[ SECOND PERSON P.O.V ]

"It's getting late, I should head home before my mom gets mad at me again."

Yoongi hummed as he got off the plastic chair and you did the same movements, "Let me take you home." Yoongi said as he moved to walk beside you holding your things as you just looked at him with a soft smile.

"If that's okay with you?" Yoongi asked looking at you but he just saw your smile and knew right off it was okay for him to walk you home.

"Is your mom okay with letting you go out these days?" Yoongi asked as he saw you shook your head as you were slurping your drink.

"What? So you go out with no permission like 'alright mom I'm leaving to somewhere' just like that?" Yoongi asked with a smile as he saw you sway your hand to the right and to the left with your shoulders up slightly.

Yoongi just laughed, "Wow I never knew I was friends with such a rebellious person." Yoongi teased as you just shoved his shoulder with an eye roll.

"I know what you're thinking, you probably thought the exact thing in that brain of yours that I should be the last person talking, am I right?" Yoongi asked looking down at you with a small smile as he saw your nod.

Yoongi just shook his head with a small smile, "Knew it, but you don't have to go out to meet up with me, you could just text me to come over to your house or just talk in front of your house. I don't want you to get in any more trouble which means you won't be able to go out no more..." Yoongi said looking down at your notebook with a small shrug then looked up at you.

"You know?" Yoongi asked with a small cheeky smile as you just looked at him in awe with a smile on your own displaying on your face as well.

Yeah, I know. You said and something deep in your mind knew Yoongi heard or understand what you said even without no sound coming out your voice and you liked to think that but you knew that with some words you wished to say he would never understand you even if you write it down.

Writing it down doesn't feel the same when you say it.

"Great. You better not be banned from going out with your friends no more in a while because if you do and I find out I'm gonna be mad at you and teach you a lesson" Yoongi said moving to stand in front of you then leaning close to you while raising his fist up between you two which you just glared at him.

He leaned back with a cheeky smile seeing you glare at him. "But I also will be sad because I won't be able to show you my favorite place in the world next week if you can't go." Yoongi said watching you look at him with a confuse gaze.

"You're probably confuse which I understand completely but (Y/N) are you possibly busy next week on a Saturday?" Yoongi asked raising his hand to scratch the back of his ear as he made small eye contact with you.

You tried to think if you had any plans on that Saturday he wanted to take you out but you had no plans so right as soon as you were about to nod, a sweet ringtone was starting to play out loud in Yoongi's back pocket.

"Ah, hold on (Y/N) Sorry." Yoongi apologize with a sheepish smile as he picked up the phone and turned away from you.

"Yes Namjoon? This better be important what do you want?" Yoongi said dropping his smile and his lips turning into a thin line.

"We have him."

"What?!" Yoongi exclaimed with his eyebrows up then immediately cleared his throat, he looked back at you which you were looking down at your phone, waiting for Yoongi to end the call, then Yoongi turn away and pay attention to the phone call.

"I'm so proud of you Namjoon!" Yoongi said with a smile.

"Thanks hyung, it was hard to find him but um you need to come down where I'm at."

"What why? I'm with (Y/N) I'm dropping her home, can't you just tell me who is it?" Yoongi asked with a frown but he can practically hear Namjoon nervously gulp.

"I think it's better for you to come and see him yourself because you're not gonna believe me when I tell you who it is."

Yoongi rolled his eyes getting annoyed at Namjoon, he pinched the bridge of his nose while letting out a sigh, "Namjoon is it that hard to tell me who it is-"

"It's-"

Yoongi stood there in shock when Namjoon told him who the person is, Yoongi kept on thinking over it can't be him but he has to see him himself, now he knows why Namjoon wanted him to come see it himself it is mentally impossible to believe it was him.

"No it can't be... Send me the location where you are at, after I'm done dropping (Y/N) off I'll be on my way" Yoongi said trying to regain himself from his shock state as Namjoon let out a hum and both boys hanged up.

Yoongi put his phone back in his pocket and turned towards you, "Hey (Y/N) can we pick up the pace? it's just I have to be some where important right now." Yoongi said as you looked up from your phone and looked at him confuse but nodded your head.

"Thank you, come on and you can tell me your answer later okay?" Yoongi said as he started to walk in a faster pace which you tried to catch up with him.

'Wonder what's up with him?' You questioned in your head as you both tried to make it back to your house.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・