| 22 |

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

[ SECOND PERSON P.O.V ]

"So Amber left before she saw your hair?" Yoongi asked you.

You nodded while slurping your drink loudly in the school hallway with Yoongi.

You and Yoongi were sitting on the floor, the school day was over and when some teachers or security guards saw you and try to kick you both out, Yoongi gave them a death looking glare which made them walk away slowly and pretend they never saw you both.

Yoongi sighed "can't you just send her a picture?"

You shook your head no still slurping your drink with a sad look.

"Why not-"

"Oh there you are (Y/N) I was looking for you- MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Jimin exclaimed looking at you with a disgusted look.

Yoongi rolled his eyes "Amber's mom took Amber back to the states to be more lady like" Yoongi explained as you put air quotes at the words lady like.

"Oh so that's why (Y/N)  looks like a dead animal" Jimin said looking back at you as you stuff your face with a burger that Yoongi bought for you.

Yoongi looked back at you "Basically yes."

You gave them the finger at both of them as you continue to eat your burger.

Yoongi ignored you while Jimin had a small smirk on his face.

"Sure. What time babe?" He said licking his lips while looking you up and down, then sending you a wink. 

You looked up at him with a disgusted look.

Pervert. You mouthed back to him scooting closer towards Yoongi.

"Anyways I already know about the situation Hobi hyung told me" Jimin said crossing his arms.

"He told me she might not come back till probably in another three years" Jimin said running a hand through his hair.

He ignored how loud your slurping was, getting when he mentioned how long Amber will probably come back to Korea.

"Jesus (Y/N) drink that slowly or you'll choke" Yoongi warned taking the drink away from you while you tried to grab it back.