Ch. V - The Epitome of a Playboy.

[ Jay. ]

Two weeks breezed by, that it’s finally summer. I’ve been getting a ton of stress off my shoulders, but I still have some left though. Since summer is here, I don’t make any plans—other than working. I just let whatever come to me. It always have to include some relaxation.

Currently, I’m throwing on my green Louis Vuitton blazer on and fastening the three buttons. Today is the day that my masculinity comes alive (though it always been, but this time, it’s pretty different). Justin and I have to arrive to the Playboy Mansion this afternoon. The thrilling part about it and other than the interview, there’s gonna be a summer party. In other words, there’ll be a bunch of risqué models in their bikinis.

I can imagine that right now. I gotta get high before I go there; but not high enough to lose my state of mind. Otherwise, my interview would be far from professional and interesting.

And speaking of Justin, what’s going on between us seems to be okay. His grandmother is doing well for now. Over the days when he effaced me, I even chilled at his grandparents house. It was whatever to show that I care.

While daydreaming on how this afternoon will go, my phone clamantly rang. It was on the kitchen counter, charging up… because I know I’ll post hella images on Instagram today. I rapidly walked from my bedroom to the kitchen. Before I picked up the device, I viewed the caller ID. My heart pounded loudly a little. It happened to be Chresanto that’s reaching me. I disconnected the charger from my phone and answered his call.

“Hi!” I responded first, with a smile.

“Haha, it’s been two weeks that we talked,” he somewhat chortled. “And that was eva’ since we unexpectedly met at that hill.”

“I know and I’m so sorry about that,” I apologized. “I’ve been a little busy… so yeah.”

“I wanted to call you in those weeks, but to be honest I was quite nervous,” Chresanto confessed.

Wow. He was being straightforward while I told him a lie. Great move, Jay. However, I don’t understand why he was nervous to contact me. I’m not malicious and not planning on intimidating anyone under a heartbeat.

“Oh… —how are you?” I curiously asked, making one asshole move verbally. I was nervous myself to advise Chresanto not to be apprehensive next time.

“I’m coo’ as always,” he mentioned. “You?”

“I guess I’m alright,” I sighed. “You calling me is making my day already.”

Now that wasn’t a lie. I really thought after that extremely early morning on the hill, he would rarely think about me and live life.