Ch. XXV - Rejuvenate.

[ Jay. ]

“Now Jacob remember that if you get seven to eight hours of sleep, the less you’ll become agitated,” my new therapist articulated. “Not getting the proper rest, your stress will build up. And that’s just the basics. I advise you to begin the remedy tonight because I pushed your appointment two hours early tomorrow morning.”

I nodded in agreement, then I had a question in mind.

“Will this halt me from smoking marijuana?” I asked.

She chuckled at that question. “Stay sober every day for this week if that’s not too bad.”

“I haven’t smoked in days anyway,” I mentioned. “My first session went great so I have to come back in the morning. I’m happy my hours is two hours early.”

“Wonderful,” she smiled. “And I’m glad you’re taking this seriously. See you tomorrow.”

Whenever people infer that rehab is a con, they’re lying. The legitimate part, rehab isn’t always for people that do drugs. I mean, it’s a place for rejuvenation for a reason. My first day went awesome, even though I was nervous on coming here. Now, I’m partially worried on will this solace me for a long time. My personality meant to be harmonious, and nothing should take over that.

My mom just texted me mentioning that she’s picking up Rebecca from school, so it’ll take maybe a while for her to arrive here. She was happy that I chose to rehabilitate than those Xanax that she refused me to drive here myself.

Though my condo is five hours away, I won’t be returning back to that for twelve weeks. In those weeks [until November] it’ll give me one hundred percent chance to bond with my family other than getting myself together. Also, it’ll give me less to no time to mope about what transpired last week.

I exited the building and set on a bench where a crowd of beauteous flowers is located. My mom can take as long as she want because the air is feeling simpatico; when the weather is hot with soothing wind. What a way to start the first day of a new month. I removed a band that supported my ponytail, and raked my hair to let my natural curls breathe. Since I’m in the process of renewing myself, I should trim my curly hair shorter… again.

Change that, I shouldn’t say renewing myself. I’m just fighting off pure chaoticness that interfered on me.

Just when I pulled out my phone to launch on some social networking, a girl had exited the rehab building, started to get distracted on her phone. Usually, I’m not a person to glance at any random stranger and I used to believe love at first sight, but she caught my eye. I couldn’t stare for long, because that’ll just be plain awkward, knowing that she will notice. I had to examine her for a little seconds and wander off, almost constantly, if you may consider.

Sorry on how cheesy I describe, but her cute, curly pixie hairstyle partially flowed with the wind. Her skin complexion is a perfect caramel, in my eyes. I can infer that she have a decent sense of style because she’s dressed in a singlet crop top, a ruffled floral skirt, and a pair of open-toed sandals. Don’t forget that I have a younger sister that’s clearly into fashion, so yeah I would [try to] identify as I’m just a guy. But back to this beautiful girl that I keep looking from my peripheral vision, I was growing curious on why would she be here in rehab. She doesn’t look like the type to suffer from any problems.