Epilogue.

[ Jay. ]

“Yooo! Guess who Instagram profile just got deleted with seventeen-something million followers ‘cuz he uploaded a bunch of nudes for throwback Thursday?!” I chanted that lengthy sentence with my hands in the air and my phone sitting in my hand, just entering inside the recording studio room; that we was in earlier before lunch.

“I guess none other than Jacob Anthony Perez,” Sabrina stated in aloof, then she started in cross her arms in near disappointment, but she laughed a little. “Why are you still wearing those shoes that’s really mean for you to wear on stage?”

I started to look down on the interesting and distracting customized golden high top sneakers on my feet, then I start moonwalking in circles. “Maybe I want to experience the vibe for Monday evening. Is that a problem?”  

Since in little days it’s the beginning of the ER tour, I’m in the mix of being over gratified and nervous. Overall, I’m ready. This is the biggest opportunity to sight my fans smile that I know they’ll make my night as well—probably each night I perform, it’ll be the greatest. I’ve spent these past days to weeks being trapped in rehearsals so that I can make a huge impression on them. Especially most of them will say that my natural sex appeal is gonna be the predominant part; like the gasping part is when some will pop up at a meet and greet. I’m stuck in apprehension about that more, but I know I should act like myself. Though I’ma be taking a trillion and one pictures, my face is never loses it’s flawlessness. Having my fans—hoh, lemme rephrase that—my Perezels kept in happiness is gonna be such pleasure. No matter how exhausted I’ll become.

I’m exhausted right now.

Don’t even get me started on my wardrobe for this tour. I can say that my attire can be described as from peaceful to rebellious.

Now, I’m spending my afternoon in the studio, continuing to get started on my sophomore album, Unknown Rapture. I don’t know should that be the official title yet because I’m still pondering and writing more songs. There some songs that I finished writing recently. I’m concluding the mood of this album will be… more chilled and a little less thrilled and upbeat than and not really an extension to euphoRHYTHM. It’s absolutely suitable for the title I came up with. It’s not all that depressing, either; but it can open up people. And yes, you can dance to it. After touring is [sadly] finished, I’ll proceed on focusing on this project. Hopefully, it’ll be ready to release around the middle of next year.  

And oh my God, I can not forget Magic Number movie premieres in theaters on a Thanksgiving weekend—in two months. So, I do have the chance to attend to my own premiere. Holy fucking goddamn shit.

“You might wanna take them off so it won’t lose it’s shimmer before anything,” Sabrina suggested, then she picks up now eight-month-old Farrah from Chresanto’s lap, who’s partially stuck in narnia with his phone. “I’m taking Farrah to my moms because she’s been begging me all day long. And Chres, sorry for taking her from you if it seems rude, haha.”

“Guuurrl, you a’ight!” Chresanto replied with a following chortle.