Ch. XXVIII - Autumn Leaves.

[ Jay. ]

‘Jay Perez’s euphoRHYTHM sold 4.1M copies within 4 days! No. 1 US fast-selling album + No. 1 Billboard 200’

Unable to believe life right now, I couldn’t stop thinking about that headline from Billboard’s website. Candidly, this have to be a dream. Every hour I keep pinching myself and, I’m remaining to be stuck in this “dream”. I’m just remembering the earlier times that I didn’t have the interest to be in the musical industry. It feels like it meant for me to reveal my music; I don’t know. Like my Perezels always spazzing over me, I’m spazzing over them because how strongly they’re supporting me and it’s just keep extending. Like who’s know all this is gonna stop—probably will if I fuck up something. I’m failing to believe that I’m “saving” music, as people is considering now. Also, all of this can not be luck.

Currently, the photographers, hair stylist, and all that work for the Rolling Stones magazine is in the middle of packing up their gadgets to depart my hotel room. They been here since like at the crack of dawn. I’m gonna appear on the October issue. It’s been a fulfilled honor because I’ve been reading these when my mom was subscribed to them, now I’m taking over an issue. Vanity Fair is next when I fly back to New York next week.

Next week is going to be busier for me. I have to return back in the studio to finish the acoustic set for the now successful debut album. When that’s all done, that’s planning to be scheduled for release by the end of next month. And during that week, I have to rehearse for MTV’s Video Music Awards, when that’s in another week. I still have to perform acoustically and I’m starting to become tired of that. My fans always wish that I never got shot in the first place so I can continue dancing. And being a person that believes I’m diagnosed with ADHD, I have the heavy desire to be active. You see that I always refuse to use my crutches and cane to assist my walking.

“Jay, do you hear that?” Justin, that’s now my guitarist, questioned me, looking a little confused.

“Hear what?” I nonchalantly asked as I’m scrolling through my Twitter, retweeting and following some Perezels back so I can return the elated vengeance.

“Come here,” he advised.

I got up from reclining in the couch and approached over to the large window where Justin standing and focusing on some noise.

... Make me smile, make me better, make me feel brand new

After those days and nights of feeling blue

Missing the good vibes, missing the good times

Will you feel damned if I ask for another chance?

Suddenly, I slid open the curtains to discover a group of distant vocals. My mood of being jubilant and astonishment decided to gain even more, that I extended my eyes a little more and my mouth is agape. My eyes was stuck on this large crowd of my beautiful fans—that majority of them is girls—is singing my second single Recovery, from below; since my room is five floors up. While singing, some of them is looking up at the building to look at my window. And some of them is singing while holding up fansigns that’s faithfully created by them.