Chapter One

London's POV

"You seriously want me to plan your bachelorette party? What about your maid of honor why can't she do it? Are you sure you want me to do it?" I questioned.

She hurriedly nodded, "I'm positive. I don't know much about planning parties but you've planned plenty of events before, plus no one knows me better than you. Gwen isn't going to be able to make it because her grandma was hospitalized and she needed to be there for her. Besides you're an event planner this should be easy for you."

"If you're sure then I'd be honored to plan your bachelorette party." I smiled.

She yelled before throwing her arms around me and squeezing me tightly, "Thanks big sis."

I chuckled patting her back. My baby sister, Victoria, is marrying her high school sweetheart Hakeem Anthony. The way he proposed to her was sweet, on the day of their college graduation when the dean called Hakeem's name he received his degree and called Victoria on stage and proposed in front of thousands of people.

She obviously said yes.

Where are my manners? My name is London Rose Greenway, I'm 33 years old, and I'm a well known event planner. My parents are Ruby and Malcolm Greenway who were both doctors. I'm the oldest of three daughters Shanelle is the middle child, she's 27, and Victoria's the youngest at 22.

My sister Shanelle is married to her husband of three years Dominic Howard and they both have an adorable one year old daughter together named Tia. I'm proud of my sisters they've found themselves good men and they treat my sisters like queens so I don't have to cut them.

"-sis. Sis!" I heard yelling in my ear.

"What? Damn all that yellin' in my damn ear." I started packing my briefcase getting ready to go home.

"You didn't hear what I just said?"

I shook my head still focused on making sure that I packed everything that I brought. I felt arms grab me and turn me around, "Listen to me Lolo." Victoria whined.

I dropped down in the chair behind me and gave her my undivided attention.

"Okay, so Hakeem and I decided that we'd have a joint bachelor party. So his best man and you will plan the party together."

I stood up, "Are you nuts? Joint bachelor parties are never fun because the bride and groom are always worried about what they don't want the other doing."

"We don't want anything nuts. We'll be fine with just a nice simple dinner." She sighed.

"What are you old? Your bachelorette party is suppo-" Victoria cut me off, "Sis please! We just want something simple don't over do it."

She pouted and hung onto my arm. I shook her off and exclaimed, "Fine! Fine! But it's your fault that the party won't be lit."

"Please don't say lit. Your too old for that." She cackled. I mugged her before leaving her house and hopping into my car to drive home. Once I made it home I went straight into the shower to bathe. I was washing my hair when I felt arms wrap around my waist and kisses being planted on the back of my neck.

I pushed him off and got out of the the shower wrapping a towel around my body. I went into the master bedroom and threw on a huge shirt and a pair of panties before sitting at my vanity and rubbing oil in my hair before blow drying it.

I hopped in bed and turned the tv on flipping through channels to see what would interest me when Howard came out of the bathroom.

"What was that for?" He asked.