Chapter Ten

London's POV

"Stop." I screeched while wigglin' around the bed tryin' to get away from the fingers that were ticklin' the hell out of me.

JJ hovered over me which prevented me from movin' and continued ticklin' my sides while I screamed and thrashed around tryin' to get away.

"Jayceon stop it now." I tried to sound demandin' but only ended up soundin' out of breath and weak.

"Just say it and I'll stop." He coerced.

"No." I laughed when he dug his fingers deeper into my sides.

"Come on baby girl you know you wanna say it." He stared me in my eyes.

I shook my head and continued laughin' loudly. I snorted once he started ticklin' me in my neck.

"I-I have to p-pee JJ." I cried. He ignored me and continued ticklin' me.

"Say it." he repeated.

"Fine! JAYCEON JAMAL DANIEL JR. IS THE FINEST MAN ON EARTH AND I'D LOVE TO GO ON A DATE WITH HIM!" I yelled. As soon as the sentence left my mouth his hands stopped and rested on both sides of my head while he remained hovered over me.

"I'm glad that you think I'm so handsome 'cause our sons are goin' to look exactly like me." He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"S-sons?" I questioned.

"Mhm," He placed light kissed on my exposed shoulder, "And be ready for seven tonight 'cause I'm takin' you out and showin' you how a real man should treat a lady."

I grabbed his face and brought it up to mines, "Really? You're takin' me on a date?"

"Not just any date. The best date that you've ever had." He smirked.

"Don't get conceited." I mumbled.

"Not conceited, just very confident." He assured.

Since I agreed to go on the date with JJ he explained to me that he had to leave to make plans for our first date. I walked him to the front door and he opened it steppin' outside before turnin' to me.

"Be ready at seven." He reminded.

I nodded, "I know you only reminded me a thousand times comin' down the stairs." I chuckled.

"Dress in light pink so we can match. And dress sexy for daddy 'kay?" He wrapped his arms around my waist bringin' our bodies close together and leaned down to connect his lips with mines.

I wrapped my arms around his neck deepin' the kiss. We stood outside makin' out for a few minutes until we heard someone clear their throat.

I pulled away and looked around JJ's body and came face to face with my mother. I unwrapped my arms from JJ and wiped my lips before turnin' back to mother.

"Hello mother." I cleared my throat.

"What is the meaning of this London?" She gritted out while glarin' at JJ and referrin' him as 'this'.

"Mother-" She cut me off.

"You are married London! To a very handsome man who owns his own company and makes millions in one year." She boosted about Howard to make JJ feel bad but it did the complete opposite as he stood on side of me with his arms wrapped around my waist and a smile on his face.

"I know that-"

"Then why are you lowering your standards to such an all time low?" She asked in disbelief.

"Excuse me, I was raised to repect my elders but I was also raised knowin' that respect isn't earned it's given and you haven't shown me an once of respect. Now I could go in on you and hurt yo soul but I'm not 'cause I really like your daughter and I know she wouldn't want me to disrespect her mother. So I'm goin' to leave before I end up disappointin' your daughter," He turned to me, "Baby don't forget seven okay?" He reminded before placin' a gentle kiss on my lips and gettin' in his car then pullin' off.