Chapter Two

JJ's POV

I pulled up to my bro Hakeem's house and parked my car before hoppin' out. I walked to the door and started beatin' on it until the door swung open.

"Damn nigga you bouta knock my damn door down. Fuck you beatin' like the police foe I was comin' out here ready to curse they racist ass out." Hakeem turned around and walked into the house with me followin' him.

"Fuck the police." I replied stretchin' out on the couch.

"Comin' straight from the underground they want a young nigga just 'cause he brown." Hakeem tried to rap the song from Straight Outta Compton.

"Nigga if you don't sit yo ugly ass down ain't nobody want yo punk ass but Vicki with her fine ass. Where bae at anyway?" I laughed when he threw the remote at me.

"I done told you and yo shitty mouth ass brother 'bout talkin' 'bout my fiancé like that. Y'all ain't gone stop 'til I shove my foot up y'all ass." He exclaimed.

"Nigga what shoe? I know not that size 9 ass shoe you got on yo feet? Fuck outta here with ya baby ass feet." Jayvion slapped the back of Hakeem's neck before sittin' on the couch across from me.

"How the fuck you get in my house?" Hakeem looked at Jayvion.

"I flew on my magic carpet how the fuck you think I got in? The door nigga and it's 'bout time you replace them rusty ass knobs on that bitch before I catch somethin'."

Hakeem and I looked at his dumb ass side ways, "Nigga what the fuck you gone get from touchin' a old door knob?" I questioned.

"Ima start actin' rusty. My jokes gone be rusty, my swag gone be rusty, my strokes oh lord my strokes gone get rusty. Ima stop touchin' that door foe it start blockin' all my blessings." His dumb ass always dramatic and he does the most.

"How the fuck is the door gone block yo blessings nigga?" Hakeem laughed.

"Cause nigga if my jokes rusty I ain't gone be able to laugh the panties off a hoe, if my swag rusty I ain't gone be able to even stand by no hoe 'cause they gone be like 'yo swag off point I swear I brought the same shirt for my twelve year old brother' and then ima have to smack the bitch 'cause she disrespectin' me on a whole new level comparin' me to her Forrest Gump lookin' ass brother, then if the strokes rusty..." I interrupted him but throwin' the remote at him while Hakeem laughed at his stupid ass.

"Everywhere we go yo ass can never act civil." I joked. We stayed at Hakeem's playin' fortnite until he got a call from his fiancé sayin' meet her at the bowlin' alley. Jayvion and I tagged along 'cause we bored as hell and there ain't shit else to do.

I parked my car and then got out before meetin' Hakeem and Jayvion at the door before we all walked in. We walked to the counter and paid for our shoes before meetin' up with Vicki.

"Wassup bae?" Hakeem wrapped his arms around her. She turned around and kissed him before turnin' to us.

I gave her a hug and fell back while Jayvion greeted her. I seen her sister Shanelle and her husband Dominic so I went chop it up with them for a minute.

"What we waitin' for let's get this game started." Jayvion rubbed his hands together. Nigga competitive ass fuck.

"We're waitin' on a few more people. They should be here soon." Shanelle informed us. We all nodded and sat down talkin' well they were talkin' I was textin' this baddie name Michelle.

Monster Mouth Michelle 👅💦🍆: Daddy I'm wet 💦 when you gone come pull up and fuck me?

Me: What that mouth do tho 👀