Chapter Five

JJ's POV

Imagine my surprise when I walk in my ma's kitchen to see the woman who's been plaguin' my mind every since I met her. When we said each other's names my family, minus Jayvion, looked around confused wonderin' how we knew each other. Jayvion sat on side of Ava which only left the chair to the right of London.

I glared at him before sittin' down in the chair and stealin' glances towards London. Even though ma dukes was confused on how we knew each other she didn't bring up the subject she just spoke 'bout how London was helpin' with her and pops anniversary party. Throughout lunch I kept puttin' my hand on London's leg only for her to knock it off. Despite her knockin' my hand off I knew I was gettin' a rise out of her 'cause her breathin' got short and she began takin' deep breaths.

"You alright sweetie?" Ma asked her.

London cleared her throat, "I'm fine." I chuckled and she kicked me.

"Excuse me, can I use the bathroom please?" London asked politely.

"Of course honey. JJ show her to the bathroom." Pops smirked as he drunk some iced tea.

"No, no, that's fine I can-" London began but I smirked and pulled her up, "I don't mind showin' you somethin', I mean showin' you to the bathroom." I grabbed her hand and led her out the dinin' room.

"Let my hand go." London complained.

I gripped her hand tighter as I led her up the stairs. I liked the way her hand fit in mines, her hands were dainty and smooth. I opened the door for her and watched her walk in.

That ass man.

London spun around with a glare on her face while I smirked. "This isn't the bathroom JJ." London tried to leave but I blocked the door.

"I know this is my room. My bathrooms right through the door right there." I pointed out the bathroom for her and watched her walk through the door. I sat on the edge of the bed and waited for her to get out. A minute later the door opened and London walked out.

"You didn't have to wait for me." London said as she glanced around my room. She started walkin' around and lookin' at stuff that I have lyin' around since I moved out four years ago.

"Come on." London tried to pass me but I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto my lap. She kept wigglin' tryin' to get off my lap but she was only makin' it worse for herself.

"If you keep movin' like that in my lap ima have to bend you over this bed and give you somethin' that'll really make you move." I whispered in her ear. She stopped and froze in my lap but it was too late she had already woke my mans up and I wanted her badly.

I placed kisses all over her neck while my hands roamed her body. She began protestin' but stopped once I sucked on a spot on her neck. She moaned and let her head fall onto my shoulder in pleasure as I kissed her spot repeatedly. I got up from the bed carryin' her bridal style while walkin' to the top of it and layin' her on the bed before I hovered over her then pulled her into a kiss. I've never kissed, or been kissed, like this before it was hot and enticing. But then again I've never been with a woman who makes my mind go blank and makes me crave her to the fullest.

As we kissed I pulled her heels off and threw them across the room and started workin' on takin' off her skirt. London pulled back from the kiss once she realized that her skirt was off. I kissed her from her neck to the top of her panties before I rubbed my nose up and down her second set of lips.

"M-maybe we shouldn't do this." London protested but still gripped my hair as I kissed her through her underwear.

"Shh, lay back and enjoy this baby." I huskily replied before I started kissin' her all over her thighs. I alternated between both thighs leavin' multiple passion marks over her as my way of markin' what's mines. I decided to tease her so I continued skippin' over where she wants my lips the most.