Chapter Fifteen

London's POV

I scrunched up my face in confusion at JJ's dad and slowly walked up the stairs headed towards JJ's room. Once I walked in the smell of weed invaded my nose and I covered my nose before grabbin' air freshener and sprayin' the entire room.

I sat the spray down and walked to the balcony before steppin' out into the night. I seen JJ sittin' in a chair with his head in his hands. I stood across from him and leaned against the railin' and stared at him.

After standin' out in the cold for a while I began to get agitated.

"JJ say somethin' or I'm bouta to go back in the house 'cause it's cold as shit out here." I huffed.

He sighed, "Just give me a minute."

"I'll be in the house." I moved to walk pass him but he reached out and pulled me into his lap wrappin' his arms around my waist tightly and laid his head into the crook of my neck occasionally kissin' where my neck and shoulder meet.

"I said just give me a minute baby." He whispered. I snuggled into his hold and stared at the stars that were shinin' brightly.

We sat outside for ten or so minutes before JJ began speakin', "I didn't mean to make you cry or to hurt your feelings-"

"Well how the hell did you expect me to react when the guy who I really like tells me that he thinks that we shouldn't continue to see where this leads us?" I cut him off.

He smacked my inner thigh and rubbed where he hit, "If you let me finish you'll know. My sister and brother, besides my parents, are the most important people in my life and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have them by my side. When my sister found out that I liked someone she was so excited because it's been years since someone peeked my interest yet you come along and without even tryin' you made me want you. She didn't have anythin' against you until someone gave her information about you and whatever it is that they gave her, it was enough for her to not want me to be with you. I love my sister, more than anythin', but I also know that in time I can see myself lovin' you wholeheartedly and I really want to see where this thing is goin' to lead us."

"So what does that mean?" I questioned.

"It means that I don't want you with no other nigga so I'm not lettin' you go, no matter what anyone says or thinks."

I grabbed his face and pressed my lips onto his. JJ licked the seam of my lips with his tongue and gently probed into my mouth. He explored every inch of my mouth and I lowly moaned into the kiss. After about five minutes of makin' out I pulled back and took a deep breath before I slipped from his lap and kneeled down in front of him.

"Baby what are you doin'?" He groaned when I rubbed his hard on threw his shorts.

"What does it look like? Just sit back and relax daddy, I gotcha." I pulled his shorts down with his help and took him into my hand slowly pumpin' as our eyes remained locked on each other.

"Damn!" He mumbled when I began suckin' on the tip while my hand stroked the rest of his length. I inched half of his member into my mouth and deep throated what I could as he moaned and groaned which only encouraged me to take more of him into my mouth.

JJ wasn't small or average by any means, baby was truly blessed and he knew it. I continued pleasin' him and when I felt his body tense and his dick grow and stiffen in my mouth, I knew he was close to his release.

I eased him out of my mouth and with a few quick pumps of my hand and me squeezin' and massagin' his balls, he busted his seed on the balcony floor. JJ pulled his shorts up and pulled me up to straddle his lap. He smashed his lips against mines and roughly kissed me. I eventually pulled back to get air while JJ trailed kisses down my neck.