Chapter Seventeen

Jayceon Sr. POV

I slammed on the brakes to my truck before hurriedly throwing it into park and exiting the vehicle. I rounded the truck to help my wife out of it before we ran into the hospital and up to the receptionist desk.

"Excuse me ma'am my daughter, Ava Daniels, was brought here in the ambulance a while ago. Can you tell me what room she's in?" Aija asked the nurse with tears streaming down her face. Whoever did this to my baby girl is gonna die real soon, they hurt my daughter and now they have my wife crying. Someone's gonna pay for this bullshit.

"Ma'am it seems as if she's still undergoing surgery. If you have a seat in the waiting room I'll have the doctor come speak with you when he emerges from the surgery unit." The nurse smiled and pointed us in the direction of the waiting room.

I grabbed Aija's hands and led her to the waiting room. I took a seat and pulled Aija onto my lap who was silently crying.

"Baby you have to calm down before you run your blood pressure up again." I rubbed soothing circles on her back while wiping her tears away which still continued to fall from her eyes.

She took a deep breath, "I-I j-just keep thinking that-that she won't make it. Baby they said surgery. Surgery! What if she's worst off than we thought? What if-" I cut her negative talk off.

"Honey you can't think negative, only positive. She's in God's hands now and I believe and trust in him wholeheartedly to save my daughter and give her the strength to rise above this shit." I placed a kiss on her forehead and rocked her back and forth.

Someone's dying to fuckin' day, they hurt my princess beyond measure and they made my queen cry. For years I've hidden my beast but this motherfucker just brought him back. And he's ready to shed blood all over this fuckin' town.

JJ's POV

London and I ran into the hospital straight to the receptionist desk, but before we could give her Ava's name London pulled me towards the waiting room where I spotted my family at. My mom and aunt's faces was red from all the crying and pops, my brother, and uncles had a killer look in their eyes.

"Did they tell you anything on Ava yet?" I questioned walkin' straight up to my pops and brother while London went console my mom.

"Nah, not yet. The only thing we know is that she's in surgery right now." Jayvion responded.

"Shut the fuck up and lets go." Pops bellowed as he brushed pass us headed for the hospital door.

"Where you going Jayceon?" Uncle Keith asked as we started to follow.

"To find out who the fuck did this to my daughter and kill his ass slowly while his momma watch regretting the day she every gave birth to his bitch ass." He stormed to his truck not lookin' back as he spoke.

"What are we going to do when we find him?" Keith questioned again and the rest of us just followed.

"I just told your slow ass what the fuck I was going to do! Now if your balls have dropped come the fuck on if not go the fuck back in the hospital and keep your fuckin' mouth shut." Dad hopped in his car ending the conversation. Jayvion, uncle Keith, and I hopped in the back while uncle Tyler got in the front with dad. When we were all in dad pulled out burning rubber to the highway.

Nobody spoke as dad weaved through traffic like a bat out of hell, except uncle Keith ass on side of me calling dad every name in the book but a child of God. A few minutes later dad pulled up to Ava's apartment complex and hopped out not sayin' a word.

We all exchanged glances before followin' behind Pops.

We enter the building and headed straight for the security room/office of the owner of the building. I knocked twice before dad opened the door and stormed in.