Chapter Nine

JJ's POV

"Get yo fuckin' hands off me." I jerked away from the fat ass cop that held my arm too tight like it was a fuckin' turkey leg that he wasn't lettin' go.

I grabbed my things that was confiscated from me when I was arrested from the cop at the front desk before headin' outside.

Before I could get all the way out the door I was bein' bitched at.

"Have you lost your mind?" Ava yelled.

"Man tone that shit down I ain't tryna hear all that." I waved her off before gettin' in the passenger seat of her car.

"Well, you gone hear it," She continued yellin', "You went to someone's job to fight him over his wife. Are you stupid or just plain dumb?"

"What you not gone do is yell at me like I'm yo damn son. I'm a grown as man." I huffed.

She chuckled, "A grown as man wouldn't have went to jail fightin' behind someone who isn't his." She continued talkin' shit 'til she pulled up to our parent's house.

I walked in the house with Ava still behind me talkin' shit all in a nigga ear.

"Shut the fuck up damn!" I spun around glarin' at her.

"Who the hell you think you talkin' to Jayceon?" She stepped up to me.

"I know both of y'all better sit y'all asses down before I break my foot of in y'all ass." Ma spoke from the couch. I stormed to the recliner and sat down aggravated as fuck.

"Why the hell y'all fightin'? Better yet why the fuck are you fightin' JJ?" Ma asked once pops and Jayvion walked in.

I shrugged.

"Boy I know you hear yo mama talkin' to you. You better get some sense and answer her question before I knock the shit outta you." Pops spoke up.

I sigh, "His punk ass put his hands on what's mines. So I showed him what it feels like to put ya hands on someone, especially someone who-"

"Is his wife." Ava hopped in.

"Why are you here?" I yelled.

"Because I had to bail yo dumbass out. I had to leave court to come and tend to yo stupid ass." Ava yelled back.

"If one more person yell in my house all hell gone break lose I can promise you that." Ma stood up.

"Who did you fight?" Ma continued.

"Howard." I mumbled.

"What kind of fuckin' name is Howard?" Pops inputted.

"He's London's husband. Her husband of ten years to be exact." Ava butted in once again.

"You messin' with someone who's married? Is Howard that man that came to your game last night and was all up on London?" Ma questioned.

"Yeah, that's his bitch ass."

"I hope you whooped his ass 'cause my bro can't be gettin' knocked out by some call on Tyrone lookin' ass nigga." Jayvion joked.

I chuckled.

"Tell ma how old London is." Ava pushed.

"That ain't nobodies business."

"Tell her."

"Ava." I warned.

"Tell 'em how you dealin' with a cougar." She taunted.

"I'm bouta say some shit I'm gone regret so I advice you to shut the fuck up."