Chapter Fourteen

Jayceon's POV"Thank you so much doctor

Jayceon's POV
"Thank you so much doctor." I shook his hand before he left the room after he gave me Aija's discharge papers.

After Aija's panic attack she had to stay in the hospital for two days so that she can get her rest and her blood pressure level can go back to normal.

"How you feelin' my love?" I helped Aija up from the bed and steered her to the wheelchair where the nurse stood waitin' for us.

"I'll feel better once we get home and I can be in my own bed instead of that hard ass hospital bed." She huffed. I wheeled her to the front entrance of the hospital where my truck was parked and jogged to the car openin' the passenger door.

Once I helped Aija into the truck I drove us home and carried her to our bedroom. I went back downstairs to grab our suitcases and when I walked back in the room I seen Aija in her panties knocked out in the bed.

I chuckled and covered her up before kissin' her forehead. I walked back downstairs headed to the kitchen to cook for my baby.

I decided that today we'd spend the day in and eat a bunch of junk food and watch her favorite movies. I made hot Cheeto nachos and fixed a pitcher of red Kook-aid.

I fixed our plates before I put them both on trays. I grabbed two glasses and filled them with Kool-aid then added those to the trays. As I was passin' the pantry I grabbed our favorite snacks and threw them on the tray before carryin' it upstairs.

I sat the tray on the bedside table and walked around the bed to Aija's side.

"Baby wake up." I shook her and she swatted at my hands before turnin' away from me. I continued shakin' her and she still didn't wake up so I pulled the covers off of her and rolled her onto her back.

I ripped her panties and pushed her legs further apart before admirin' my pussy. I rubbed my nose up and down her slit before I took two fingers and spread her lips apart.

My mouth immediately attached to her clit and I sucked, flicked, and teased her until she fully woke up.

"Baby." She moaned slightly archin' her back. I pulled back and stared at her juices overflowin' on the bed and her shaved pussy glistenin'.

I licked my lips before rubbin' her clit and suckin' her nipples. I bite her hard nipples before gently suckin' it to soothe the pain.

"Jayceonnnnn." Aija whined.

I chuckled and entered two fingers in her while my palm grounded against her clit. Aija groaned throwin' her head back as I stirred my fingers inside of her.

I kept my pace slow as I kissed her body before I sucked and bite her neck leavin' my mark on her. I trailed kisses from her neck to her earlobe and nibbled on it as I pulled my fingers out of her.

Aija hissed in frustration and I smacked her clit before bendin' down and throwin' her right leg over my shoulder and looked up at her smirkin'. She moaned and I chuckled starin' her in her eyes as I slowly licked her from her slit to her swollen clit.