Chapter Three: Part One

London's POV

It's been a week and a few days since I smacked the fuck out of Hakeem's best man and I haven't spoken to him since. He hasn't even tried to reach out to at least apologize for his ridiculous behavior and inconsiderate comments on my weight. I've finished the bachelor party details by myself and my best friends and Shanelle helped set the place up. I just got back home to get dressed for the bachelor party 'cause it's tonight.

I was just about done with curlin' my hair when I heard the door downstairs close. I rolled my eyes already knowin' who it was. I sat infront of my vanity startin' on my makeup since I just finished my hair. Howard walked in and sat his briefcase down on his side of the bed before he walked to his closet and grabbed clothes before headin' straight into the bathroom.

I lowly chuckled. He didn't have to come wash that bitches scent off 'cause I smelt the cheap ass perfume as soon as he stepped foot into the room.

"What's funny?" He started strippin'.

"The fact that you come home to wash the bitches stank ass pussy off you when you could've done that at your office." I rolled my eyes before puttin' on my eyelashes.

"I wouldn't have to go fuck someone else if my supposed wife was givin' up the pussy." He sneered.

"I would give up the pussy if my husband learned how to hit the right spots and if his dick game got better." I smiled at him before turnin' back to the mirror.

"Well someone else certainly likes the way I stroke her." He smirked.

I smirked back, "She must got wack pussy just like you got a wack ass dick." He walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I sighed and slammed my makeup brush down onto the vanity and put my head down onto the dresser top.

I never pictured myself to be in a predicument like this yet here I am. When Howard and I first got together I overlooked the flaws that he had 'cause that's what you do when you love someone. But as time progressed we drifted apart and he allowed money to change him and I don't like the person that he's become. Granted sex wise I was never satisfied but I allowed myself to believe that the more we had sex the better he'd get. God did I fool myself it just seems to be gettin' worse. Honestly it's been months maybe even a year now since we've had sex. B.O.B has been gettin' me off and that's startin' to not satisfy me anymore.

There's just nothin' like the real thing I swear.

I raised up and finished my makeup before headin' into my closet. I grabbed a Victoria Secret Pink bra and pantie set and put them on before lookin' through my clothes to find me somethin' to wear. I finally decided on wearin' a sexy black dress that shows off my legs and breasts really well. The dress code is sexy and I believe that I achieved that with this dress.

 The dress code is sexy and I believe that I achieved that with this dress

London's dress in the photo above. (Just imagine that that's London in the dress instead of the model.)

I paired the dress with red bottoms and a bold red lip. I grabbed my red clutch and headed outside where the limos waited on me. The first limo is for the girls and the second one is for the guys. I first went to pick up Naomi and Sarah and their husbands Adam and Dwayne. Then I went to pick up the groomsmen and bridesmaids before we went to go get the jackass and his brother. Lastly, we picked up the bride and groom. When Victoria got into the limo we immediately handcuffed a male blowup doll to her wrist.