Chapter Four

London's POV

When JJ muttered those words I became speechless. He stared in my face as I looked everywhere but his eyes.

"I don't want to see another nigga on you unless it's me, you got that?" He whispered in my ear.

"I don't know who you think you are but you need to leave me the hell alone. Not too long ago you told me that I looked fourty somethin' and that my weight was an issue and now you want to claim me as yours," I chuckled, "Well you're too late buddy, my husband is the only one who can claim me." Hell even he can't claim me, I thought to myself.

"H-husband?" He stuttered.

I smirked, "That's what I said. Now leave me alone before I tell my husband that you've been harrassin' me."

"Fuck yo husband. He obviously ain't doin' somethin' right if you got some random ass nigga grindin' on you and you lettin' some other nigga all up in yo personal space." He rubbed his hand up and down my leg that was exposed by the slit in the dress.

I breathed heavily, "You makin' me sound like a hoe and I'm far from it. You need to move yo hand now before I move it for you."

He smirked, "And how you gone do that?"

I smirked back and raised my left knee to connect with his dick. He grunted and let me go as he placed both hands to cradle his package.

"Stay away from me." I told him before I went back to the girls and grabbed my clutch. I kissed everyone goodbye before callin' a cab and makin' my way home. Once I got home I showered, ate cereal, and then fell asleep after Howard nagged me 'bout havin' sex, which I didn't give him.

*****

The next morning

JJ's POV

I woke up and threw the bitches from last night out before I hopped in the shower. I did my daily hygiene before gettin' out and dryin' off. I pulled on blue Tommy John underwear and went through my closet to see what I'd wear. Since I didn't have practice today I decided to wear a white T-shirt that said 'Twerk Here' in black bold letters with an arrow pointin' towards my belt, black Versace straight jeans, a black Tommy Hilfiger mens quilted faux-leather puffer jacket, and red and white Air Jordan 13's. I put on a gold chain that had prayin' hands attached to it and a gold Rolex on my right wrist.

After gettin' dressed I hopped in my car and drove to Waffle House to meet Hakeem, Dominic, and my bro for breakfast. Fifteen minutes later I was parkin' my truck into a parkin' space at Waffle House. I got out the truck and walked into the buildin' searchin' for my niggas. I seen my bro nappy ass hair sittin' at a table in the middle of the room. I walked to him and patted his back before sittin' down.

"Wassup foo?" Jayvion said while lookin' over the menu.

"Nothin' much. I'm hungrier than a bitch bruh." I rubbed my stomach as I looked over the menu to see what I'd order. Once I figured out what I wanted Hakeem and Dominic came through the door and headed our way. We dapped 'em before they sat down and looked for what they wanted. I waved a waitress over and we all gave her our orders before she left to go put them in.

"Yo last night was lit bro. I didn't think I'd have a good time since you decided to be a pussy and let yo girl tell you that y'all bachelor parties were gonna be joint, but I had fun. Forreal." Dominic nodded to Hakeem.

"Yeah, my sis in law did the damn thing. The party was litty and the strippers were sexy as fuck." Hakeem chuckled.

"I damn near died when yo fiancé started twerkin' on the stripper who was twerkin' on you. I know she into them threesomes." Jayvion laughed. The waitress came back with our food and we all smashed it immediately.