Extra - Mastermind Empire

A.N: Because Luxor Academy is a diverse roleplay with several corners, the portrayal of Blaise is not accurate of the entire body of what the roleplay was. It's missing the ideas that the Sentrale brothers experienced, the friendship and bonds between Kagami and her friends, the interactions between Hundun, A, and the three Thrones, and the stories of more than a dozen characters that will be lost forever. This part is focused on the Sentrale brothers, takes place after chapter 8 and contains stronger language than usual. It is suggested that this part of the story be reading alongside the rest of the story.

"This will show them!" Ryo said in satisfaction, looking at the sealed fireplace, which acted as a wood killer, a contributor to global warming, and a portal. But with it filled with Plaster of Paris, it would be none of them anymore. There wouldn't be an end of Monster Hunting class, and this time, the attendants would be the ones being hunted.

"You know Hundun's in there, right?" Seo asked from one of the ornate tables, eating from a box of doughnuts with CJ. It was annoying how the two of them were carefully making sure they weren't dropping any crumbs onto the table. Hundun didn't deserve their carefulness.

"They'll be fine," Ryo shrugged it off, "What could go wrong?"

Ryo stopped in the middle of a step as he was moving towards the gilded table, wondering about his statement. Did he really mean that he would be willing to let Hundun just die in the Dead City with the students? It was getting harder to distinguish his thoughts from Lucifer's. But just barely.

After a quick deliberation with Lucifer and telling him to tell the truth, Ryo finally realized the thought was indeed his own. With that, Ryo started walking again towards the table.

"Ryo, are you okay?" Seo asked, concern on his face. Ryo was glad Seo asked with such sincere concern, he had been worried that Seo was starting to change heart after so many years of being together. They were based in a kinship relationship, helping each other out from as far back as any of them could remember with the challenges their father gave them. It was a little disheartening to know that Seo left the fight, despite the only greviences being Ryo's dorm. Seo's question dispelled all doubt in mind that Seo was indeed still the brother Ryo had from his childhood.

Ryo had two options to respond to Seo's concern. Either he could say that he was okay, or try to piss Seo off while also letting him know that he was okay. He decided to go with the second option.

"Does this look like a man who's okay?!" Ryo shouted/asked wildly, slamming his head on the table. There was a cracking sound, and when Ryo lifted his head, which started hurting a bit, from the table, he saw that the table had been broken in half, with Seo looking alarmed and pissed off, and CJ was balancing on one foot, his arm outstretched to catch the box of doughnuts that had slid off of the table.

"Are you serious?" Seo asked, angry, "I worry about you and you respond by breaking the table? Maybe I should just not care about your well being!"

"What's yaoi?" CJ suddenly interjected, cutting Seo's line of anger sharply. Both Ryo and Seo looked at him, Seo frowning, Ryo deciding that he didn't want to deal with the little pipsqueak.

"Where did you see that?" Ryo asked, somewhat bluntly considering the situation.

"Ummm... Seo's computer history?" CJ replied.

"What?" Seo blinked. Ryo gave him an accusing and disappointed look, which Seo reacted with by twisting his face into a grimace, "I blame this on Lyssa."

"But what does it mean?" CJ asked again.

"Let's just go back to headquarters," Seo suggested, "Ryo, I'm glad you're okay despite breaking your head on a table."