06 | Gucci is the New Sexy

I can watch this GIF forever

✦✧✦

For the umpteenth time, Taehyung forgets to hit the breaks and got confused between the pedals, accelerating the car with speed and bumping hard in the piled up tyres.

He quickly checked Jungkook if he was okay (also, not annoyed at his failures) but the latter was bunny-smiling ever so encouragingly, grabbing Taehyung's attention unintentionally.

Jeon Jungkook? More like Jeonsus Jungrist.

"Are you okay?" asked Taehyung, about to reverse the car — and Jungkook yelled:

"The gear!" Too late. The car was further pushed into the tyres, making the two young man experience inertia the hard way. This is why he came to the conclusion why they were wearing a seatbelt and were still living.

"I am sorry," mumbled Taehyung, changing the gear and reversing the car to bring it back to the track. He hit the gas too violently, backing the car much too crucially that he and Jungkook bend forward, their teeth grinding with the sudden push.

Taehyung now even lost count of his 'sorry's.

Jungkook stared over at him and voiced, "No need to apologise, Sir."

"A'right," answered Tae, almost grubbily. 'Sir' was not how Jungkook should address him with if he wanted him to take their relationship further. Oh, Tae, don't hang too much on that r-word, he chided to himself.

He peeked in front of him. As it was night, even with the bright LED street lamps all over, he still couldn't make out what was a few meters away.

Was it an extremely old green hag crouching down or a mass of boogers?

He pointed to the particular something and asked Jungkook with desperation, "What's that?"

Jungkook followed his pointed finger to the road and replied quite suspiciously, "It's a bush." He continued to look at Taehyung like he has lost his marbles. "Are you okay?"

Why wouldn't I be when I am with you — "I am okay, thank you so much for asking," he responded promptly, scratching his ear afterwards. Too many words?

Checking the time on his wristwatch, he realised just then that three hours had passed since he arrived here. It was time to go home —

"Why do you wear so much of Gucci?" Questioned Jungkook as he gazed at Taehyung's watch and clothes, his hands on his knees.

Driving Teacher | tk ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara