15 | Snatched His Non-existant Wig Away

✦✧✦

✦✧✦

For once, Taehyung felt he had not had funnier friends than the lot he was sitting with, the usual seven young men crowded in the sitting room, chatting feverishly.

"Seriously, guys," said Hobi hyung with his puckered lips and bulging eyes, "I thought I was about to get kidnapped! I thought I saw light!"

Jungkook, who sat next to Taehyung with a pizza slice in his hand, said with glee, "We had more things to dump on you, hyung, but the guard might have pulled up the main board to bring the electricity back." Scrunching his nose, the youngest tore apart the corner of the cheesy slice.

Taehyung sniggered, tightening Jungkook's jacket around him. By the way, he loved that jacket and, nope, he won't be returning it (ever.)

It was two in the morning, and his parents were not the ones to worry when he tells them he would be at a friend's and doesn't return until the next day — he was twenty-two, jeez — so the brown-headed young man was untroubled to hang around in the new place.

The guy observed as Jungkook played with the pizza tables, Jimin and Hobi hyung annoying Yoongi hyung. Meanwhile, Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung were engaged in their own conversations.

Peculiarly, the sight reminded him of a typical family, their bond was that prominent.

Not here to bore himself to death, Tae turned to Jungkook, who had hurriedly put the plastic minuscule table away in an attempt to hide the fact that he was playing with it, then allowed himself a wide grin, saying with a mouthful of pizza, "Whadz ub?" A few bread crumbs dribbled down his cutesy little chin, making Tae raise his brow and side-smile.

He held back the urge to squeeze Jungkook's squishy cheeks and pronounced, inclining his fingers together after putting his Coke down, "Won't you tell me why you really invaded my bedroom four days ago?" He sounded casual, but in reality, the red flag was up.

If Jungkook was astounded by the sudden question, he was damn good at hiding it. He replied coolly after gulping, "To invite you to Hobi's party." Biting his lower lip, eyes rounded even more.

Tae narrowed his own eyes at him in suspicion, sipping Coke without really looking and accidentally spilling it down his front, emptying half of the can on himself. Jungkook burst out laughing, spraying his share of the black drink on Tae from his own mouth.

The elder flapped his arms in panic; a useless effort for his Gucci button-down was stained brown all over his chest already.

Jungkook gave a snort at his actions.

"Gee, thanks for helping?" said an exasperated Taehyung, finally slumping his shoulders. Jin handed him a napkin without a word across the coffee table.