25 | EPILOGUE

✦✧✦

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

✦✧✦

To be honest, Taehyung never imagined himself crossing acres of land in the air all the way to Europe, to decide his future career for Gucci.

Better than winning a lottery ticket, dude.

He let that sink in for the hundredth time, palm sweating and heart pumping louder than before once again at the sheer thought, because he was so thrilled and highly strung by the situation he had land on.

God, Jungkook really turned my entire life.

So he faced the raven/crack-head bloke with a grateful smile, even if the latter was snoring cutely through his nose.

It was a twenty-three hours flight with two stops in China (Guangzhou and Wuhan) and for the past four hours since their last one, Jungkook had been dozing off with absolutely no clue of Tae holding his hand tightly as the aeroplane gave a few shudders as grey clouds thundered outside the window frame.

He hated heights.

Poor guy wished the younger could wake up but, nope, this guy was definitely one of the hardest to be all rise-and-shine. Taehyung needed his adorable entertainer ASAP.

They haven't kissed again, leaving Taehyung to wonder grumpily if Jungkook was shying away from the public that surrounded them.

It wasn't like he wanted to attach his lips over Jungkook's forever -

Nah, that was exactly what he would fancy.

Pushing his spectacles back with a finger, Tae decided to watch a TV Show with people with long hairdos and leaned back, waiting for the flight's next hour to go by just so he could have Jungkook for himself.

Another jolt sent the older jump in his seat, making him curse out loudly, an earphone plug popping out in terror.

No one was awake to reassure him and, for the second time in this month, he felt a little isolated even if an idiot, coconut-head slept peacefully beside him as the golden-brown-haired pretended to be engrossing in his K-drama — of life, too? Yup, but without the need to act out.

However, Taehyung's long, slim fingers were still wrapped around Jungkook's smaller, muscly ones which were unnoticeably and subconsciously clenching back the older's hand as the person bubbled sleep like a baby.

***

Rome, Italy

They walked side by side in the alien roadside of the foreign city outside the airport, abashed by the sudden change of environment and mostly, the warm breezes that were so rarely felt back in Seoul.