11 | Just Jungkook on an Airplane

✦✧✦

✦✧✦

It was the following week did Taehyung found himself behind Jungkook's Verso's steering wheel, absolutely clueless as to how to turn on the car blinkers.

Jungkook sitting patiently in all his glory reminded the elder kindly, pointing four fingers to the right, "See, it's a right turn. Push your turn signal lever up." Taehyung did not look at him. He did not want to see the disgusted face directed towards him.

However, when he regardlessly did, Jungkook was smiling genuinely. Then he jabbed his glued fingers to the turn to urge Tae to make his move.

The complexity of such and such gears made Tae question his existence but nevertheless, he did what he was asked and, peering upon the tyre-boundary track once more, he hit the gas (lightly this time) and veered the wheel to the right slightly.

Even if Tae was extremely mindful of this one, he bummed the car in the tyres quite ruthlessly. Slowly, he turned to Jungkook to give him a cheeky, apologetic smile. "I am terrific." He laughed a little, his knuckles going white as he clenched the wheel tightly out of subconsciousness in his embarrassment.

When the younger was done patting down and fixing back his raven, black hair Tae had fantasies about, he returned a grin, though adding seriously, "Clearly, Sir, you lack visual coordination. And that hand needs to loosen a bit on the steering wheel."

Tae blinked.

That was not a compliment.

It was a first, Jungkook telling him off like that. And that ruddy honorific again! Didn't this overly good-looking fellow called Tae by his name in the little get-to-gather they had a few days ago in the former's apartment?

This man was offended. Add a lot of huffing in the sentence if you may.

"You know," added Jungkook with a straight face and a polite tone, "you are not that bad. You are one of my fewest pupils who has come to achieve this much in two lessons."

The golden brown-haired man tried to search for a hint of sarcasm in the soothing tone but failed.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "You told me you have only successfully brought up three drivers to get their licence." Before Jungkook could say anything as he had open his mouth too, Tae interjected, "An eighty-four years old couple and a drug addict!"

Jungkook chortled at the older's expressive words, watching him closely. Taehyung was not aware Jungkook knew that he was gay, and the latter was trying not to make it obvious that he did either.