+ BONUS TWO

MATURE CONTENT | 16+
please don't read if you're uncomfortable

MATURE CONTENT | 16+please don't read if you're uncomfortable

IT'S BEEN A YEAR OF THEM DATING. Their relationship was a little bumpy if one might suggest, sometimes not because of them, yet every flower grows through dirt to bloom afterwards, doesn't it?

Being a college guy had been hard for Jeon Jungkook, juggling with a job and studies when he just wanted to spend full hours with his much-loved boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. He was aggravated to accompany him, be with him than he was for anything else.

Kim Taehyung was a similar case, however hardworking of a student he was. The necessity to never leave Jungkook's side bugged him hardcore, and both knew this about each other, leading them to apologise after their small fights over little things.

That did not stop them to dwell on a much more mature relationship.

Jungkook knew Taehyung had null sexual experience, which was the geeky side of him. He never brought up that topic except for physically making out with Taehyung and halting right there when the older's face gleamed with a frightened look.

Oh, I'm so gonna top, Jungkook thinks.

So the younger bids his time, winter back again, on January the 27th, Saturday night, when both had no college or uni tomorrow. It wasn't spontaneous, though; it was unplanned, yes, but slow and gradual. It started with a make-out, yes, but not in a room, no.

It started in Jungkook's car. The purple one.

"How did university go, Tae bae?" Jungkook asks the usual, taking off his Gucci sunglasses gifted by Tae this Christmas, while the older jumps in the car and munches on Doritos, the sky a vast canvas of light-blue behind the growing population of handsome buildings lightening up for the night seeping in.

Taehyung lifts a shoulder and gulps, "Okay, I guess." Too immersed in stuffing his hungry mouth since his session ended too late for him to eat properly. Jungkook sees him wolf down the packet of chips, so he rides in a Drive Thru, McDonald's, and parks the car outside his apartment for a grinning Taehyung to full himself.

At a serious note, Taehyung perks up, eyes dodgy, "It's our one year anniversary, Kooks." Jungkook's gaze is trained on the latter, spectating him.

"And?"

Taehyung bites his reddish lips Jungkook kissed so often, knew it was his, knew he wouldn't find anything like them anywhere else. "We should do a special something." He adds edgily, chuckling.

A smirk snakes onto Jungkook's mouth, "You mean the special something." At which Taehyung beams, bobbing his head to let his light brown fringe jump up and down. "Oh, Tae bae. I waited so much for this." Like a switch flipped, Jungkook's traces of humour vanish instantaneously, his irises becoming huge whilst Taehyung sits small-y in the shotgun seat, breathing hitched as Jungkook closed on to him.