+ BONUS ONE

SPRING BLOOMED IN THE WEATHER, bursting the horizon with warm hues in the glimmering sun, scented breezes playfully flowing around Seoul to enjoy the month of mid-April

The Namyoonkook apartment zoomed in to focus, trespassing Jungkook's bedroom window to disclose a cuddling scene; Jungkook and Taehyung were enveloped in a cocoon of blanket, under which they were sticking against each other, Jungkook's chin tucked on Taehyung's shoulder, snoring through his little nose. Taehyung's limbs encircled Jungkook as if his life depended on it — on him.

Quietly, the door softly clicked upon and Jimin and Yoongi hyung emerged, the latter holding a small pet cage and both mindfully stepped inside without making a single noise, their face moulded into sheer excitement.

Yoongi hyung pads to the bed, Jimin on his heels, and pulls up the cage's door to release a small, palm-sized pup with dark brown and black fur and big, adorable eyes.

Hoseok hyung bombards inside the room loudly, swooning over the dog very not quietly, "IT'SSOCUTEIT'SSOCUTE!"

Taehyung and Jungkook woke up with a start, baffled at Hoseok hyung's noisiness and the presence of a small (smol) pup buzzing crazily as it ran with its little paws around the couple, like it was high on coffee or something.

Yoongi hyung grinned, "Hobi, I was waiting for it to pee on them — you ruined the fun part."

Jimin laughs exotically, creeping his hand at the speaker's neck to bring them closer to each other. "Now, now, Yoongs. Let's not forget Jungkook is black-belt —"

However, neither Jungkook nor Taehyung were listening to the others, too busy ruffling and petting this new pet.

"Happy One Month Anniversary, Taekook," says Hobi hyung earnestly, gazing at the two with shiny, hearty eyes.

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled at the three simultaneously, going back to stare at one another.

"I wanna name him Yeon," whispers Jungkook, closer to Tae's lips in an intention to kiss, but Yoongi hyung whistles, bring him back to reality.

Taehyung's eye contact intensified and he uttered breathlessly, "I wanna name him Tan — " squeezing the little animal in his large hands, still leaning closer to Jungkook —

Namjoon hyung loudly coughs, followed by Jin hyung's snort, both entering the scene in the reproachful silence of the other three. The eldest addresses the youngest couple, "You people are making this story 18-plus, you know."

Jungkook snaps his neck at Jin hyung, speaking nonchalantly, "That's how things go in our world —"

"Taekook world," chimes in Jimin helpfully.

Hobi hyung raised his brows to babble, "Take care of your baby, you two, will you?" And leaves them all to squander back to his own room, hastily as if nature was urgently calling him.

Back in Jungkook's bedroom, Yeontan was already grabbing everyone's attention. It rolled and squealed and sniffed and in the end, Taehyung managed to remember to say:

"Welcome to the family, Yeontan."

✦✧✦

dat was short sorry -
h

✦✧✦